MNF playoffs SMH

RonWashington

Reaction score
When it comes to playoff football games should be the traditional Sat SUN WC Weekend then on to your divisional rounds . The 49ers sat back relaxed watched the Tampa feed from ESPN woke up and are working at it today breaking it down . I would assume the Pokes have Tues off before getting after it WED.

I know it’s all about the Benjamin’s as Jerry and the titans of industry drool over a preposterous 18 game schedule which is absurd but sticking the winner of the MNF game one less day , plus your flying to the West coast what Sat ? Roger Goodfella is bad fellow for the sport .

Last edited:

SackMaster

Reaction score
Hopefully after the Giants game, they had some of the lower coaches / staff get things ready to review SF before our game against TB.

They knew the situation, so the organization had plenty of time to prepare and hopefully they did.

I doubt they woke up this morning having absolutely nothing ready to go.

JMHO

Nav22

Reaction score
It is what it is. The Eagles get an extra week's rest vs the Giants.

The way I see it, the 49ers earned the extra rest in a karmic sort of way, since they're the #2 seed hosting the game.

Jipper

Reaction score
the team got home very early in the am...assume all went home for rest to a varying degree and will be back at the office around lunch time for film work...this is not an off day

Eightneight

Reaction score
Post is spot on. 2 less days of rest and preperation doesn't seem right. But, it is what it is and the boys must over come this adversity. Let's go Cowboys! Looking forward to the game.

John813

Reaction score
Should of had 3 games on Saturday and 3 on Sunday with ESPN getting the rights to the Sunday night game.
NBC on Saturday night.

plymkr

Reaction score
I'm not happy about it but it is what it is. I do remember a lot of concern that we played our starters the whole game against the Commanders and Brady and company got to rest half the game. We were concerned that would hurt us. Well obviously it didn't. On a positive note we have momentum and we're feeling positive. I feel that goes a long way. Momentum is powerful in the NFL.

Loso86

Reaction score
When it comes to playoff football games should be the traditional Sat SUN WC Weekend then on to your divisional rounds . The 49ers sat back relaxed watched the Tampa feed from ESPN woke up and are working at it today breaking it down . I would assume the Pokes have Tues off before getting after it WED.

I know it’s all about the Benjamin’s as Jerry and the titans of industry drool over a preposterous 18 game schedule which is absurd but sticking the winner of the MNF game one less day , plus your flying to the West coast what Sat ? Roger Goodfella is bad fellow for the sport .
What's the point of making this thread today?

AbeBeta

Reaction score

Doubt you take the normal off day on a short week.