Twitter: MNF will be on ABC every week

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Cool, my friend will like that. He dumped cable a few years ago, and just uses an antenna.

Well, good friend you are to him by not inviting him over to your house to watch games that are on other stations instead of an antenna. He may not be the friend you think he is.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
I have Sling, so whenever I wanted to watch MNF I would just switch my account to Sling Orange, then change it back to Sling Blue the next day. It costs nothing extra to do that.

But this makes it easier, I guess? I have an antenna on the roof that gives me digital quality.

lukemartin79

Reaction score
Cool, my friend will like that. He dumped cable a few years ago, and just uses an antenna.
Smart man - its ridiculous what the cable and satellite companies are charging. With just an antenna though, the NFL is really the only sport you get to watch regularly. Thankfully, the NFL has most of its games on regular tv. The others have long since stopped doing that.
I have had just an antenna for many years and I don't live in Texas, but usually only miss 2, maybe 3 Cowboys games every year. By comparison, my hometown baseball team - I might get to see 6-8 games of the 162 every year.
I have a lot of complaints about the NFL and the owners puppets Goodall, but at least they keep their games on regular tv mostly.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Smart man - its ridiculous what the cable and satellite companies are charging. With just an antenna though, the NFL is really the only sport you get to watch regularly. Thankfully, the NFL has most of its games on regular tv. The others have long since stopped doing that.
I have had just an antenna for many years and I don't live in Texas, but usually only miss 2, maybe 3 Cowboys games every year. By comparison, my hometown baseball team - I might get to see 6-8 games of the 162 every year.
I have a lot of complaints about the NFL and the owners puppets Goodall, but at least they keep their games on regular tv mostly.
Its only matter of time. Already started with amazon.

JohnBoy

Reaction score
I dropped cable a few years ago too, the antenna works really very well. In some ways it's better than cable was.

Glad to hear that now MNF will also be OTA...

RS12

Reaction score
Writers strike so they need content. May as well use content they are already paying through the nose for and gets ratings.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow, ABC's Monday night football, that takes me back a ways