Mo Claiborne is soft

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
This is getting ridiculous. How many guys aren't "sore"at this point? Dude needs to suck it up and get on the field.

I seriously doubt he ever gets a second contract in Dallas.

dstovall5

Reaction score
Morris Claiborne is "soft"? Why is this such a big deal? A lot of older guys have this same problem, given though they're a lot older then Claiborne. Still, it's not that big of a deal, they make these tiny blue pills that help with this kind of stuff. My grandpa takes them as well, so they're safe.

:eek: Ohh ... Never mind, after re reading your post I see you meant "soft" in another way. Umm yah, I'm going to walk away and act like this never happened...

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I agree to an extent. Some have voiced concern that since switching to a more physical style defense, he can't stay on the field.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Guy has missed one regular season game (forced by the NFL concussion rules) in his very young career, yet you still have geniuses claiming he is soft because the trainers will not let him play in a preseason game yet.

Pretty pathetic but not surprising.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Another day, still soft.

Broaddus has an article up today that already lays the groundwork for Oscan to start week 1. I doubt he plays at all till October.

Nirvana

Reaction score
IRVING, Texas — Morris Claiborne tried to hide a dislocated pinkie that had to be popped back into place by a trainer early during Dallas Cowboys training camp.

Then when the second-year cornerback came out of another practice after jamming his left knee, he downplayed the significance of that injury and said he would be back on the field the next day.

That was two weeks ago, and Claiborne still hasn’t returned to practice.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/08/20/nfc-east-cowboys-cb-claiborne-still-out-with-knee-injury/

That doesn't sound soft, just a guy who has a bad knee and is trying to get back on the field asap. Dez recently said Mo is the best of the corner guys trying to guard him. Hope he is fully ready for game 1.

Zordon

Reaction score
Guy has missed one regular season game (forced by the NFL concussion rules) in his very young career, yet you still have geniuses claiming he is soft because the trainers will not let him play in a preseason game yet.

Pretty pathetic but not surprising.

He was very hesitant to tackle last year.

jrumann59

Reaction score
knee tendinitis for a speed and cut guy seems smart to rush him back.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You had problem with his tackling? This wasn't anything I ever noticed.

He lacked NFL strength last year, with the wrist injury, but that's about the only physical criticism I've ever seen of his play.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score

He had 43 tackles and 12 assists in 15 games last year for a total of 55 as a rookie.
Carr had 48 tackles and 5 assists in 16 games last year for a total of 53 as a 5 year vet.