Mock post FA signings

ccb04

Reaction score
1st: DT Vita Vea (if he gets somewhat close, possibly attempt to package something like a 4th, 6th and TWill & his modest contract, to move up a bit...wouldn't gamble additional picks in the top 3 rounds)

2nd: G/C Billy Price (Collins stays put, Fleming mans the swing spot & Price slots in at LG)

3rd: WR Dante Pettis (very solid route runner...very good punt returner...team has shown interest)

4th: LB Micah Kiser (get a bit of a Bradie James vibe given his size/build & tackle production)

5th: LB Oren Burks or Genard Avery (depth...both have solid size, athleticism & offer versatility)

6th: RB Phillip Lindsay (change of pace spark plug)

6th: S Natrell Jamerson (speed, displayed instincts, well-rounded ST's contributor)

7th: OT Brett Toth (intriguing OT prospect)

- Picks included as part of deal for Vea are excluded above.

- WR group minus TWill: Dez, Hurns, Beasley, Pettis, Thompson, Switzer

- Would look to add a vet LB pending cuts, lingering free agents, etc.

jday

Reaction score
1st: DT Vita Vea (if he gets somewhat close, possibly attempt to package something like a 4th, 6th and TWill & his modest contract, to move up a bit...wouldn't gamble additional picks in the top 3 rounds)

2nd: G/C Billy Price (Collins stays put, Fleming mans the swing spot & Price slots in at LG)

3rd: WR Dante Pettis (very solid route runner...very good punt returner...team has shown interest)

4th: LB Micah Kiser (get a bit of a Bradie James vibe given his size/build & tackle production)

5th: LB Oren Burks or Genard Avery (depth...both have solid size, athleticism & offer versatility)

6th: RB Phillip Lindsay (change of pace spark plug)

6th: S Natrell Jamerson (speed, displayed instincts, well-rounded ST's contributor)

7th: OT Brett Toth (intriguing OT prospect)

- Picks included as part of deal for Vea are excluded above.

- WR group minus TWill: Dez, Hurns, Beasley, Pettis, Thompson, Switzer

- Would look to add a vet LB pending cuts, lingering free agents, etc.

If the Cowboys get Vita, I might not watch the rest of the draft...

You get an A+ sir and I stopped reading at Vita.

:thumbup:

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
Kiser in the 4th would be the steal of the draft....look for him to be taken 2-3 bottom of the second early third. Wishful thinking overall but I like the picks and if it fell that way I would be happy.