******* Moderators Appreciation Thread *******

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
You guys and gals are great.

Thanks you for letting me troll the trolls.

:laugh2:

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
It's a tough job,but someones got to do it. Props to you all.

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
You guys make this the best source for Cowboys news on the internet.

Thanks to everyone involved.

What did we do for news and good football discussion before we had the internet? :confused:

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
It is thankless. I am a moderator at a hockey board and no matter what you do, someone will be upset.

Doesn't mean I agree with all decisions by them here but it is a thankless job to say the least.

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Thanks for all your hard work in monitoring the size of my signature and making me change it all the time..................at least you're polite about it. :)

jubal

Reaction score
I really spend too much time on here but there is so much info to absorb. I backed into this site looking for history, and thanks to Hos I found what I wanted to know, then stayed. Thanks guys!!! And girl!!!
Ive gone to Minnies site and muddled around looking for something and gave up. Same with Skins. Same with Philly. It is a pleasure working with professionals, ask anyone for a favor and you get a no problem. Like my signature.I am ready to change, can some one get mine off????

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Funny, the front page shows ******* Moderators. I was like, "WHOA, who got pissed at the moderators to put that up, and how short would the lifespan be of the thread."

Then I clicked on it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jubal;3378690 said:
I really spend too much time on here but there is so much info to absorb. I backed into this site looking for history, and thanks to Hos I found what I wanted to know, then stayed. Thanks guys!!! And girl!!!
Ive gone to Minnies site and muddled around looking for something and gave up. Same with Skins. Same with Philly. It is a pleasure working with professionals, ask anyone for a favor and you get a no problem. Like my signature.I am ready to change, can some one get mine off????
Do the following:

1. Click on User CP located near the upper left hand side of the screen
2. On the next webpage, located on the left hand side of the screen, click on Edit Signature. You will find it underneath Control Panel and Settings & Options
3. Beneath Edit Signature/Your Signature, click on your image
4. Press the Delete key on your keyboard
5. Click on Save Signature located below the area where you clicked on the image in step three

You're done.

Avaj

Peace Be Still
Reaction score
I love this site. Best in sports. Thanks for all you do!!

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Geez. Just noticed this thread.

Yeah, Yay mods.

Except Brain!

Boo Brain.

:tongue:

Just kidding. Yay Brainpaint too.