Mods-Can you add a draft clock

thewireman

Reaction score
I know you guys had a training camp clock counting down the days, just wondering if you could have a draft clock to count down to the draft day

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
thewireman;1968369 said:
I know you guys had a training camp clock counting down the days, just wondering if you could have a draft clock to count down to the draft day

they usually do when it's closer.

JBond

Reaction score
I do most of my reading from my Tmobile Dash smartphone when I can get away with it at work. The countdown clock for training camp last year made the entire screen jump up and down at the tick of each second. makes for tough reading. I am hoping we have a more Mobile (smartphone\Blackberry) friendly option on this site some time. I wonder what something like that would cost?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
thewireman;1968369 said:
We will be doing one. We try not to put it up too early. But there definitely will be a Draft clock and then a Training Camp clock as it gets closer to that.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
JBond;1968387 said:
I do most of my reading from my Tmobile Dash smartphone when I can get away with it at work. The countdown clock for training camp last year made the entire screen jump up and down at the tick of each second. makes for tough reading. I am hoping we have a more Mobile (smartphone\Blackberry) friendly option on this site some time. I wonder what something like that would cost?
I will bring this up and see what we can do.

thewireman

Reaction score
Hostile;1968390 said:
We will be doing one. We try not to put it up too early. But there definitely will be a Draft clock and then a Training Camp clock as it gets closer to that.

Cool, thanks

JBond

Reaction score
Hostile;1968393 said:
I will bring this up and see what we can do.

Thank you. I am pretty sure there are many readers that view the site the way I do. I know that is something I would contribute $ towards.

pgreptom

Reaction score
It sure would be nice. I can't wait for next season to start..

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
What about a clock counting down to when free agency starts? Always thought that would make a good addition.