CFZ Monday morning quarterback

CoachD

Reaction score
1. Once again not pretty but they won and so much for the blowout that I predicted
2. Dak is turning into a turnover-making machine even though one pass was Hendershot's fault
3. TY Hilton and Jason Peters have become great additions to the Cowboy's rosters
4. C.D. Lamb keeps getting better every game and Dalton Schultz is pretty solid too
5. What the heck was that on Parsons's hand it looked like a boxing glove is his hand broken
6. The Titans are really good against the run and the Cowboys went nowhere
7. Looks like Biadasz is done but I liked how McGovern did getting the ball back to Dak in the shotgun
8. Why isn't Money Maher in the Pro Bowl this guy leads the league in points scored
9. The Cowboys really missed Pollard last night but it was better to rest him
10. And speaking about resting players, the Cowboys should pull a Tennessee Titans next week against the Redteam and sit everyone because too many guys ended up staying on the ground last night

JayFord

Reaction score
point 10

if Philly wins and week 18 comes and i see one starter out there im going to be so furious that for the first time in my 4 years of being here ill actually start a thread

Aven8

Reaction score
I can’t see Peters being able to man the LT position for a whole playoff run. He’s fine in spurts but not FT.

Micah even with the club hand was the most active we’ve seen him in weeks.

Our LB’s are terrible.

They have to keep trying on the other Corner as well until something sticks. Wright is meh.

Dakota

Reaction score
Let's stop the negativity and celebrate our Super Bowl victory on Christmas Eve. When is the parade?

visionary

Reaction score
point 10

if Philly wins and week 18 comes and i see one starter out there im going to be so furious that for the first time in my 4 years of being here ill actually start a thread

how we doin?

Surfguy

Reaction score
Let's stop the negativity and celebrate our Super Bowl victory on Christmas Eve. When is the parade?

giphy.gif

shabazz

Reaction score
I love the win, however at the risk of being called the dreaded “hater” moniker, my only issue is that it’s common knowledge that the top teams are fine tuning their game and avoiding big injuries…..is that the case here?

I’ve heard people say that style points don’t count and that’s true when a team is trying to gel early in the season but people that have watched the game for a long time know damn well that if a team hasn’t gotten their stuff together and are still inconsistent , it makes for an early exit from the playoffs

on the bright side, the team only got called for 3 penalties and that’s a trend that we’ve seen for the last 4-5 games now.

Injuries, turnovers, lack of pressuring the quarterback have to be resolved or it’s bye bye