Monte and Rod

Bay10

ehcrossing
Reaction score
I really love what Monte and Rod have brought to this D. I feel like we have two D Cords not one. The Defense has bought into what Monte and Rod preach. I see players swarming to the ball and trying to strip it. What a change from years past.

Zordon

Reaction score
yep it's refreshing to see a defense play with some swagger.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
I caught myself actually looking forward to the defense coming out on the field. As much as I loved the 90's Superbowl teams (70's too) I got more excited when the defense was on the field than the offense. I hope those days are coming back.

Romo deserves it.

Doomsay

Reaction score
We are blowing up blockers, not dancing with them anymore. Big difference in defending screens.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
It shows what good coaching can do for a unit even with inferior talent/size in some positions. Putting players in opportunities to succed. If only we had that on offense....

blackbull

Reaction score
It shows what good coaching can do for a unit even with inferior talent/size in some positions. Putting players in opportunities to succed. If only we had that on offense....

If so we'd be unstoppable :(

Staubacher

Reaction score
The defensive players still weren't that happy tonight because they "only" got one turnover.

The coaches have set high standards for them and they are living up to it.

Here's hoping they get a couple three picks of Curly from City Slickers next Sunday

kevm3

Reaction score
We actually have a physical defense and they actually look professional in that they minimize mistakes and look like they know what they are doing. There was that Victor Cruz play where there was a bit of confusion, but other than that, these guys always looked aware and know what to do and where to be. That's a sign of great coaching. The strips we get is a sign of a focus on technique. It's clear as day that what Kiffen and Marinelli are bringing is working.