Moose on Mike Francesa Radio Show

Reaction score
Mike Francesa just had Daryl Johnston on his radio show. Good to hear Moose is a Cowboys homer. Francesa rambled about all of the Cowboys' woes this season, Romo not be accurate,Felix and Barber Hurt, Jerry getting rid of TO, our Wrs suck especially Roy. Moose defended our WR depth and said he always liked our WR depth and thinks Cowboys have elite talent- individual talent on the team saying some of the best individual players in the NFL. Moose said they havent put it all together as a team yet.

Nice to hear a former Cowboy back his old team. I like his color commentary better than Troy Aikman on gamedays too.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Always known Darryl Johnston to be an open minded realist more than a strict homer.

So just maybe Miles Austin/Austin Miles is legit, Roy Williams will rise along with Bennett and the Defense/Special Teams is still improving.....

.....huh was I jus' dreaming.

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
I like Troy's commentary a lot better. Johnstons is kind of annoying.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Moose is my favorite color commentator without a doubt.

CoCo

Reaction score
Haven't heard enough of Moose to evaluate content vs Aikman but I do think Aikman is easier to listen to. He has a better "voice" and delivery I think. A bit slower and more relaxed. Last time I heard Moose he was a bit more tiring to listen to.

And glad to hear Moose is still pro-Cowboys. I don't want people to be unrealistic about the team but there is certainly more realistic hope in this team than many want to give credit for.

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
CoCo;3030209 said:
Haven't heard enough of Moose to evaluate content vs Aikman but I do think Aikman is easier to listen to. He has a better "voice" and delivery I think. A bit slower and more relaxed. Last time I heard Moose he was a bit more tiring to listen to.

And glad to hear Moose is still pro-Cowboys. I don't want people to be unrealistic about the team but there is certainly more realistic hope in this team than many want to give credit for.

His voice is very annoying.

MONT17

Reaction score
I like Moose because he puts his heart into it when talking Cowboys... Sometimes Troy tries too hard not to rip on Jerry, I like em both!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Moose is very NFL smart IMO.

I love to listen to him on Sundays. The combo of him and Goose are great. Too bad Stockton sucks ***.

30yrheel

Reaction score
i don't like troy as a commentator, he's so negative, especially during cowboy games.