Moral Victory Monday

JonesBoys

Reaction score
That's where we are apparently. I thought this team was a super bowl contender? Aren't these the types of games they should pull out at least once in a season against a very good team? McCarthy sounds so upbeat like he's happy they can play with the Eagles but apparently not good enough to beat them. He should be pissed that again they have a ton of bone headed penalties and their attention to detail is horrible. This is what happens when you have an owner like Jerry, he hires the McCarthy's of the world. Not good enough to get over the hump. Until they get a head coach who demands attention to detail this will just continue to happen.
This is the SAME team of the last 2 years under McCarthy. Nothing has changed and we expect different results. The idiot owner expects deferent results?

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Yes, the standards are so low now. I think a lot of people really have become satisfied with just making the wildcard and having a decent/competitive team every year. Doesn't matter if they never reach the conference finals...just finishing in the Top-8 is the goal every year now.

links18

Reaction score
Alot of self-congratulatory back slapping coming out of Dallas and this board right now, after a loss. Sounds like the team, and a lot of fans, have sucked up the Jones Boyz culture of, "just staying on the field with them."

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I am so happy. My team showed up and played against an actual contender. It doesn't matter that they loss. What matters is they tried.

:muttley:

Reaction score
While the outcome may not have been in the Cowboys' favor, their strong performance against the Eagles suggests that they have the talent and capability to contend with some of the league's best teams. This bodes well for the team's future prospects and could be a source of optimism for Cowboys fans as they look ahead to the rest of the season. Ill take this game with a grain of salt