More bad stats for Dan Quinn

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Now we know Gilmore's injury was more than they let on. You can't play press man with one arm. They played more zone out of necessity, or not trusting Wright to replace Gilmore, and they looked like a team not accustomed to playing zone. There were busts everywhere. A pass rush could've helped but that wasn't working, either.

They need more depth, especially at linebacker. Playing safeties in those spots, when you're trailing, will get you run on and it did.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
Looking at the Seahawks candidates i'm fairly certain he gets that job but if they want to go in a younger direction from the influence of Carroll who may not want DQ...Sheesh - running it back in 2024.

Jerry will be estatic DQ is back to redeem himself, they will sell the fans on Diggs and Overshown coming back, and Joan Stephens LOL.

Then they will draft to fix the defense, making it look like DQ's team in 2025. MM and Dak will be on the hotseat. Pre-season will all be about Trey Trey Trey Lance/Dak Extension/Micah Barking.

Ceedee will get paid - and this is why they should employ me. I am 3 steps ahead of this stupid money making cash cow.