Twitter: More Micah magnificence

Havic

Reaction score
He should be given more opportunity to rush the passer with those metrics

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I know they’re looking at sacks for Myles Garrett being at the top of the list for dpoy but Micah full stats are more impressive. Also only 4 sacks away from the lead I believe. He has 30 more tackles. More forced fumbles and tackles for loss. Him or diggs should thoroughly win it.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I know they’re looking at sacks for Myles Garrett being at the top of the list for dpoy but Micah full stats are more impressive. Also only 4 sacks away from the lead I believe. He has 30 more tackles. More forced fumbles and tackles for loss. Him or diggs should thoroughly win it.

TJ Watt is challenging for the all-time season sack record. If he gets close, you can't not give it to him. He has 16 now.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
TJ Watt is challenging for the all-time season sack record. If he gets close, you can't not give it to him. He has 16 now.
I had no earthly idea he was that high in sacks. I saw Garrett being favored. That’s my fault.

now it bothers me more with watt doing that well he’s still not wearing that star :facepalm:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
200.gif

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I had no earthly idea he was that high in sacks. I saw Garrett being favored. That’s my fault.

now it bothers me more with watt doing that well he’s still not wearing that star :facepalm:
Could you imagine Watt and Parsons added to this defense