More on Romo Off Field Escapades...

sbark

Reaction score
http://www.jg-tc.com/articles/2007/1...b373933199.txt

While maintaining his involvement with EIU through the athletic department, Romo has supported various Dallas-area organizations including the United Way, Salvation Army and the Children’s Medical Center.

Face it.........we have a great kid at QB on all accounts in Dallas.........sit back and have a cup of coffee and contemplate life w/o a QB again......:starspin

Gotta combat the idea that the Kid is just a party hound a little, I know it cuts into his persona some.........but the truth has just gotta get out

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
T.Romo = Class. On and off the field.:bow:

But , we all knew that.;)

CowboyBlog

Reaction score
I was his biggest critic in the offseason, but I'm really glad I was wrong about him.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm sure Romo does give back to the community, but even when he dates starlets, it's his own business. I sort of like the gossip. I guess that's just the girl in me. But seriously, Romo has the right to live his life outside of football. I'm glad he's enjoying himself and is well-rounded enough to get back on the practice field when it's time to get back down to work.

CowboyBlog

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;1805990 said:
I'm sure Romo does give back to the community, but even when he dates starlets, it's his own business. I sort of like the gossip. I guess that's just the girl in me. But seriously, Romo has the right to live his life outside of football. I'm glad he's enjoying himself and is well-rounded enough to get back on the practice field when it's time to get back down to work.

Romo can do what he wants during the offseason, during the season, he belongs to us.

sbark

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;1805990 said:

agreed..........i think down deep we all "like the gossip".......

but it can take on a life of its own.........w/o a little hit on the facts now and then.......

Tony seems to be a pretty private guy, but is living a life and has a job that virtually makes that impossible...........

I think as good Boy' Fans.........should pump into the public eye any positive things on him we can find..............the other stuff takes on a life of its own

CPonder14

Reaction score
I truly believe he doesn't really care for all the attention. I was listening to one of his interviews earlier in the year and the reporter asked him what are your plans are after football. He said something similar to oh ill just probably wilt away somewhere and die.:laugh2:

sbark

Reaction score
CPonder14;1806005 said:
I truly believe he doesn't really care for all the attention. I was listening to one of his interviews earlier in the year and the reporter asked him what are your plans are after football. He said something similar to oh ill just probably wilt away somewhere and die.:laugh2:

Good one, add that into his comment on New contract..........

I must be a better person now.........I have money...............

With Tony one can always read between the Lines........he is telling you something w/o directly stateing it too your face..........especially when dealing with dumb questions from the media

seniorette

Reaction score
CPonder14;1806005 said:
All right I was the one who complained.
All I could see was this quote and the fact that he hangs out in Hollywood and he would end up like Jo Nameth.
I agree if there is good stuff out there it needs to be posted along with the other stuff.
No matter how private he thinks he is the bad will overtake the good if someone don't make an effort to point out the good.
I apoligize if need be, but I did not know any different. A good example of the bad out weighs the good.

sbark

Reaction score
seniorette;1806053 said:
All right I was the one who complained.
All I could see was this quote and the fact that he hangs out in Hollywood and he would end up like Jo Nameth.
I agree if there is good stuff out there it needs to be posted along with the other stuff.
No matter how private he thinks he is the bad will overtake the good if someone don't make an effort to point out the good.
I apoligize if need be, but I did not know any different. A good example of the bad out weighs the good.

No apologies needed............I think what you did was point out a potential PR (public relations) problem for Romo and the Cowboys.....

might it be they actually need to publisize this type of stuff as an organization............

We all know how the nationwide media will blow up a Cowboy scandal or controversy (T.0. as an example)..........and Romo's gals as example

but will the Espn's of the world even give a blurb of the huge Upside

Jerry........something for Mr. C. Hill to add to his list of to --do's.........

Its Political season---ask any campaign advisor-----If a idea is planted and sticks.......it takes on a life of its own..........takes 10X the effort and publicity to defut it.........eventually the truth come out.......but this is a 10 second sound bite world........Peoples attention span is trained by the Media to be a 10 second blurb

sago1

Reaction score
Did anybody happen to notice in the jc-tc website article that Romo got a degree in communication studies? I guess now we really understand why he gives such good interviews, has such a good public persona & able to easily communicate with his teammates.

Have no doubt that a long time down the road when he ready to retire he'll go into some kind of television work -- maybe in the sports world. Wouldn't he be a great MNF analyst rather then either the 2 currently on there?

sbark

Reaction score
sago1;1806104 said:
Did anybody happen to notice in the jc-tc website article that Romo got a degree in communication studies? I guess now we really understand why he gives such good interviews, has such a good public persona & able to easily communicate with his teammates.

Have no doubt that a long time down the road when he ready to retire he'll go into some kind of television work -- maybe in the sports world. Wouldn't he be a great MNF analyst rather then either the 2 currently on there?

More the reason i think Ms.Simpson has more behind the body work than most give her credit for...........he might actually like her for her mind:bow:

seniorette

Reaction score
sbark;1806107 said:
More the reason i think Ms.Simpson has more behind the body work than most give her credit for...........he might actually like her for her mind:bow:

I think there is more to it than passing fancy. As someone who has followed him for the past year, I would say he has worked as hard to get her (for the past year) as he has the starting QB position. Go back and follow the sequence.

seniorette

Reaction score
QB9fan I owe you an apology. Like when you don't know all the facts. Consider it done.

seniorette

Reaction score
She was probably wanting some juicy publicity pictures and he says I'm not playing that game.

Mr. Marti

Reaction score
My avatar shows how I feel about our boy. I even picked up the new NFC East Cowboys hat and had "I <3 Romo" embroidered on the side.

I am very happy with him. I think he is the best under pressure QB in the league and see lots of great runs at the ring with him at the helm.

http://i225.***BLOCKED***/albums/dd199/vipgarage/cowboys/OMGITSROMOWACKIT.gif

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Now I know what it is... He just looked in the other thread and saw pics of her without makeup... :(

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
sbark;1806003 said:
agreed..........i think down deep we all "like the gossip".......

but it can take on a life of its own.........w/o a little hit on the facts now and then.......

Tony seems to be a pretty private guy, but is living a life and has a job that virtually makes that impossible...........

I think as good Boy' Fans.........should pump into the public eye any positive things on him we can find..............the other stuff takes on a life of its own

Why do you use so many periods? (..................) :D