More Pauline draft insider notes

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If Dallas was smart, then they'd be really pushing the narrative that they love the BYU OT. Get KC to make the move up and secure more draft stock

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Fautanu with a knee issue? Unless it serious, would love if he fell into the Cowboys laps at 24. I know pipe dream. BYU Tackle getting love from KC.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
If Dallas was smart, then they'd be really pushing the narrative that they love the BYU OT. Get KC to make the move up and secure more draft stock
Problem is, they might love the same prospect. Kingsley has been the most player linked to the Cowboys outside of Guyton.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Is it me or do they tend to like some of the same guys we do
Yea, but I suppose we have more options around the end of the 1st as we can move over to Center or Guard and kick Tyler. Even Machota's trading back to 32 (The Athletic Mock Draft scenario) where we lost out on: Morgan, Guyton, Barton, Suamataia and JPJ we still got a much mentioned/fancied Frazier.

I suppose it'll always depend upon whether we have a specific pet cat .....i suppose we never go by the national consensus (ala Tyler and Mazi).

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Yea, but I suppose we have more options around the end of the 1st as we can move over to Center or Guard and kick Tyler. Even Machota's trading back to 32 (The Athletic Mock Draft scenario) where we lost out on: Morgan, Guyton, Barton, Suamataia and JPJ we still got a much mentioned/fancied Frazier.

I suppose it'll always depend upon whether we have a specific pet cat .....i suppose we never go by the national consensus (ala Tyler and Mazi).
He didn't get enough compensation (95). Missed out on the two best centers, one with a likely 1st rnd grade for the third best center who likely is in the 40s in overall rankings.