More unwritten rules of football... the other side

silverblue

Reaction score
1. In a fumble recovery pile-on, ANYTHING goes

2. If you intercept on defense, find a high value target to put a 'block' on.

3. Cussing and other verbal psychological intimidation is permitted on field during and in between plays including mother and father insults.

4. If you are way away from the play and you need to (hold, interfere, etc) just do it and hope you don't get caught.

5. If someone puts a cheap big hit on you(like on a kickoff return), you may request to be put in on a play you would not normally be in to return the hit and/or request your teammates to return the favor.

6. If you are totally dominating your man, there is no obligation on you to 'let up' to keep from hurting him through normal course of play.

7. Any environmental factors(heat, sound wind, etc) which can be manipulated to your favor or to your opponents detriment should be a la Sunny side of the sideline, dark uniforms in heat, amplified stadium noise, opening the bay doors on one end of stadium, etc.

8. Coaches actually teach all of the above

more?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
silverblue;1740626 said:
1. In a fumble recovery pile-on, ANYTHING goes

2. If you intercept on defense, find a high value target to put a 'block' on.

3. Cussing and other verbal psychological intimidation is permitted on field during and in between plays including mother and father insults.

4. If you are way away from the play and you need to (hold, interfere, etc) just do it and hope you don't get caught.

5. If someone puts a cheap big hit on you(like on a kickoff return), you may request to be put in on a play you would not normally be in to return the hit and/or request your teammates to return the favor.

6. If you are totally dominating your man, there is no obligation on you to 'let up' to keep from hurting him through normal course of play.

7. Any environmental factors(heat, sound wind, etc) which can be manipulated to your favor or to your opponents detriment should be a la Sunny side of the sideline, dark uniforms in heat, amplified stadium noise, opening the bay doors on one end of stadium, etc.

8. Coaches actually teach all of the above

more?

If their QB wants to get on the field with two broken ribs, aim for his ribs.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Surely we have a KidsZone Forum somewhere.

You girls should find it.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas;1740664 said:

There's an unwritten rule on CZ that it's bad etiquette to be stupid and post so much. Sadly, it's largely ignored.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Idgit;1740778 said:
There's an unwritten rule on CZ that it's bad etiquette to be stupid and post so much. Sadly, it's largely ignored.

yep, your 1800 posts prove that fact. :D hehehe j/k

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dargonking999;1740801 said:
yep, your 1800 posts prove that fact. :D hehehe j/k

See, I meant that post to be open-ended so that no one could tell if I were talking about myself (apparently I belong in a kidz zone) or someone else. You had to go and ruin the mystery.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Idgit;1740813 said:
See, I meant that post to be open-ended so that no one could tell if I were talking about myself (apparently I belong in a kidz zone) or someone else. You had to go and ruin the mystery.

i hate mysteries

they make me hungry

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Scotman;1740847 said:
Why? (I ask suspiciously, hungry for the answer)

Dargon is apparently the screen name for Scooby Doo.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Dallas;1740664 said:

i have my own zone? sweet :D