Moss or TO???

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;1346264 said:
which of these 2 would you rather have if you were HC?

If I am forced to pick one then it would be Owens.

austintodallas

Consider Yourself Sucked
Reaction score
Owens without a doubt. Theyre both punks but at least TO gives 100% on the field. The same cannot be said for Moss.

Frozen700

Reaction score
austintodallas;1346282 said:
Owens without a doubt. Theyre both punks but at least TO gives 100% on the field. The same cannot be said for Moss.

So true..knowing how i get when i see us under performing...watching moss jog during the game would make me want to shoot somebody

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score

What is the contract length, because Owen's age must be taken into account. He is in great shape, so it wouldn't be a stretch to say he's got at least two to three years of high performance left in him. Over three years with Cap Ramifications, then I'd say Moss. Less than that or on a "year to year" contract like what he currently has, I'd take Owens.

Frozen700

Reaction score
bbuck822;1346294 said:
TO healthy. Moss if TO's hand will be an issue.

hmmm i dont know..even with Owens having hand issues he can still decoy 4 you...moss will just jog..n act lazy

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
niether would be my choice two, but if forced to pick one its definitely Owens...Owens might be alot of things, but at least he busts his tail in practice and in games...Moss clearly doesnt

I also think Moss has lost more of his "game" than Owens has fron a talent standpoint

David

tyke1doe

Reaction score

Actually, TO does not give 100 percent on the field. There were several times this season where he ran the wrong route, dropped the ball and I remember one game in particular where Parcells, on replay, is shouting at TO to continue running through the route.

Having said that, though, I would choose TO over Moss.

TO will at least play hurt if he can and gives more effort than Moss does.

Moss strikes me as the kind of player who will fake an injury to get out of playing if the team isn't doing well. And he has stated that he does better on a winning team, which suggests that he won't give his all unless he's in the perfect situation.

And he's really a deep ball threat. He doesn't go across the middle often, or at least I haven't seen him.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
summerisfunner;1346349 said:
whoever is the lesser turd

We do have an official Zone turd smeller. Great subject to hone one's skills on.