Most Re-Watched Movie - Action/Adventure

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thread reminder: Forum rule #13 - You will not circumvent the language filter.

Tip 1: Type out words completely. Allow the site's language filter to replace letters in restricted words.

Tip 2: Do not type restricted words.

Thanks.

PS - To find out if a word is restricted:
  1. Click More Options...
  2. Type a word or words
  3. Click Preview
You will see a preview of how the site processes questionable words. CAUTION! DO NOT CLICK REPLY TO THREAD after previewing to avoid violating Forum rule #13. ;)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Tip 1: Type out words completely. Allow the site's language filter to replace letters in restricted words.

Thanks.

1. Click More Options...
  2. Type a word or words
  3. Click Preview
You will see a preview of how the site processes questionable words. CAUTION! DO NOT CLICK REPLY TO THREAD after previewing to avoid violating Forum rule #13. ;)
Sorry

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Thanks.

1. Click More Options...
  2. Type a word or words
  3. Click Preview
Gee, that sounds like a lot more fun because we get to actually type the naughty word instead of counting *'s. One time someone didn't count the *'s correctly and it took me two days to figure it out after scanning CC's Naughty Words Manual V5.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Did anybody mention The Rock? I love that movie. The 90's had some solid action movies.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Should I watch Thor: Ragnarok? I haven't seen any Thor movies prior.

GMO415

Reaction score

Thanks.

1. Click More Options...
  2. Type a word or words
  3. Click Preview
May I use "**" or "shhhhh"?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
May I use "**" or "shhhhh"?
Truthfully? Neither. For example, here are a couple of alternatives for cow patty I use from my little How To Not Get Dinged On CowboysZone black book:

• Crap
  • <expletive>
I use those two a bunch. I have used the first example so often it kinda surprises me it has not gotten voted off the language filter island. :oops:

Another choice is the ever safe EXCLUSIVE use of at sign/pound sign/percent sign/question mark/ampersand or @#%?& characters in various combinations substituting for words. Just those characters though with none of the alphabet included. Asterisks get noticed (sometimes negatively) because they are representations of the site’s language filter function. To be concise, the language filter should only replace letters in words restricted on the site and not members. Dollar signs get the same treatment because they look like the letter S.

Another tip is not abusing what forum rules permit. For example, tirades littered with asterisks show that the language filter did its job when a member breaks off into a cussing fit. Feels good to let the fingers fly off at mouth. Yeah... until all the asterisks (AHOY! I SEE A SHIP IN THOSE STARS! AAARRR!) go POOF! :) Or you get dinged. :eek: Or an involuntary vacation hits. :mad: I made one of those asterisks filled posts back in the day. :p Then it vanished. It didn’t even resurface on the back of a milk carton... :(

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have heard nothing but good things about it. The people that told me about it said they are really waiting for the DVD release because they missed too many lines with the audience in the theater laughing so much.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

It's definitely the lightest and most humorous of the bunch.

How many Marvel movies have you seen? Are you into the superhero genre?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It's definitely the lightest and most humorous of the bunch.

How many Marvel movies have you seen? Are you into the superhero genre?
Not really. Only a few. I liked the first 2 Dark Knight flicks and I enjoyed the 1st Iron Man and Captain America.
Guardians of the Galaxy was a little too busy for my taste... That's about all I've seen.

I just saw Valerian and thought is was awful. Beautiful to look at, but awful. And I an admirer of Luc Besson! Leon is one of my top 3 movies of all time!

kskboys

Reaction score
I have a ton of rewatch action/adventures, most of them action/comedy:

The Mummy(First 2)
Lethal Weapon(all)
Bevery Hills Cop(First one only) I honestly cannot comprehend how such a great movie could have such awful sequels

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not really. Only a few. I liked the first 2 Dark Knight flicks and I enjoyed the 1st Iron Man and Captain America.
Guardians of the Galaxy was a little too busy for my taste... That's about all I've seen.

I just saw Valerian and thought is was awful. Beautiful to look at, but awful. And I an admirer of Luc Besson! Leon is one of my top 3 movies of all time!
Guardians of the Galaxy was awesome! The first one more than the second, but if that was too busy for you, you may not like Avengers, even though it's one of the most entertaining movies I've ever seen.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I just saw that Valerian is on Amazon Prime video. I was waiting to sit down and watch it. Now, less enthused.

Thor Rangnarok is similar to Guardians of the Galaxy in my opinion. In fact, some have called it Asguardians of the Galaxy.

I liked it but I'm a huge superhero-comics guy.

kskboys

Reaction score
Guardians of the Galaxy was awesome! The first one more than the second, but if that was too busy for you, you may not like Avengers, even though it's one of the most entertaining movies I've ever seen.
Guardians is on my top 5 list of most entertaining movies ever. It's just a gas.

All movies are busy. Gotta keep the millenials watching, and they're attention span mostly makes a gnat's look like a deep thinker.