Mostly happy

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
1. Guyton was my worst case scenario @24 but the trade down adding an early 3rd rounder made it palatable for me. He will be our starting lt so I hope their luck with 1st rd olinemen continues

2. DE was a need and following the run of DT’s taken as well as Brooks this pick was fine to me. I think he sees plenty of playing time and contributes right away

3. beebe was the best pick for me which made the trade down pay off. I think he is our starting center and could eventually replace Martin.

3b Liafou this is the one I struggle with and it really grates on me for lots of reasons and it’s not even about the player. If you think you are outsmarting the league by taking a player 100 spots ahead of where everyone else thinks he should go fine but at least trade down and get a 4th so you have a shot at a starting RB. If your only chance at gaining starting caliber players is through the draft you have to make the top 100 picks count. This guy will not start this year and maybe never will.

5. CB was a sneaky need and this one looks talented. What you want out of a 5th rd pick

6. Wr was another area we needed a body and this one has some traits that gives him a shot at being a contributor. What you want out of a 6th rd pick

7. OT depth. Great size and could develop into a good swing tackle. I love this pick. Goodbye Ball.

7b. I was hoping for a DT early but at least we got a prospect. He will likely have a shot at seeing the field since we are so depleted at the position. Looks like 1 trick pony. Run clogger but it is trick we need. I like it.

I give it a B minus. Would have been an A if Jaylon Wright had been the pick at 87 or Payton Wilson or even if they traded down and still took Liafou while gaining a pick to use at RB.