Moving forward, how do we attack the Eagles?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What are some weak spots on their team? What kinds of things can we do to their defense to keep them scared of us throughout the game? Please give your thoughts....

Creeper

Reaction score
First, the Cowboys need to stop with all the penalties. Eliminate the presnap penalties on both sides of the ball. Stop giving teams free yardage and first downs with dumb penalties.

The need to do what Buffalo did at the beginning of the game. pressure Hurts but stay disciplined. Don't give him running lanes.

Honestly, I think the Eagles are going to get their points. Their offense is too strong with their OL and receivers. To beat them the Dallas offense has to continue clicking and scoring points. Cannot have red zone failures.

But it starts with protection. The Cowboys need to make sure they do not let Steele give up crucial sacks in the red zone.

kevinhickey

Reaction score
What are some weak spots on their team? What kinds of things can we do to their defense to keep them scared of us throughout the game? Please give your thoughts....
pass protection, pass protection and create turnovers on D. We lost the last game because our pass protection was bad.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Their weak in the secondary, so we will have to pass protect to give Dak time in the pocket. What I would like for us to do is to let the dawg off its leash, I would try to get Jake Ferguson off early. I want those safety's so worried about him that CeeDee and Cooks benefit from that safety being a step slow, or out of position. Once chaos has been created on the back end, Tony and Rico should find it less congested to go to work.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Their weak in the secondary, so we will have to pass protect to give Dak time in the pocket. What I would like for us to do is to let the dawg off its leash, I would try to get Jake Ferguson off early. I want those safety's so worried about him that CeeDee and Cooks benefit from that safety being a step slow, or out of position. Once chaos has been created on the back end, Tony and Rico should find it less congested to go to work.
I know that's right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Stop the penalties, dont get fixated on a rush attack thats not working when thier middle coverage can be had...basically attack the safties until they adjust then run the ball....

Pokefan1

Reaction score
Have a spy on Hurts that can tackle. Don’t allow any escape from the pocket. And finally scrap that ignorant wide receiver screen… always loses yardage!

RonWashington

Reaction score
On offense attack the secondary because running will be tough . On defense the run stop has to get bet better . Seattle had its back up in most of the game for the injured Walker and he was slicing and dicing .

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pass on them, a lot. It’s currently our strength and their weakness. Do that, LIMIT PENALTIES, and turnovers, we can beat them, no question my mind.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
"When you go up against a big gorilla, you don't hit him lightly. You hit him with everything you got!" - Jimmy Johnson.

Jipper

Reaction score
We should have beat them there.

cover the receivers, as we had a hard time with Seattle‘s

Contain Hurts.

And SCORE in the red zone, and from anywhere actually.
Yeah that was a heart breaker- we had them where we wanted them...hopefully we seal the deal this time!

We get a win and I will start to believe that maybe, just maybe, this team is different

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do exactly what we did last time, but cut out the penalties and hope the luck evens out, like they don't recover all three of their fumbles and we don't keep missing lines to gain by inches.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Shoot em with a 12-gauge, they will just fall out of the sky.
Lol this is actually funny because like some of their games this year, the Eagle is a protected bird, the authorities will get involved..kinda like some of the games they were losing this year....