Mr Fix It Friday Mock

Aven8

Reaction score
Used PFF. Still looking at players but I’m pretty pleased at how this turned out for the first go around.

This is on the assumption that Asim Richards and Bass and Hoffman will continue to flourish as well.

Pick 24- Byron Murphy DT- UT- Will he be here? Probably not but he was in my draft and I sprinted to the phone.

Pick 56- Cedric Gray LB- NC- Love Gray’s size and all he does is produce since his sophomore year.

Pick 87- Braelon Allen RB- Wisc- Kid is only 20 and is a monster. Want to get physical on offense? This is him. Supposedly runs a 4.4. Production for three straight seasons.

Pick 172- Tommy Eichenberg LB- OhSt- a tackling machine to pair with Gray and he has size we need.

Last three are flyers I took. Need more studying time. But went for need.

Pick 212- Jha’Quan Jackson WR- Tulane

Pick 230- Kingsley Eguakun OC- Florida- this kid has played a lot and loves blocking in the running game.

Pick 241- Myles Cole EDGE- Texas Tech- For some reason they played this dude off the ball even though he’s a big dude at 6’6” 280lbs.

Flame away.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Solid! Murphy would be a steal at 24 IMO. Big fan of Allen as well.

Gray in the 2nd feels like a big reach but like the player. I’m hopeful we address LBr in FA so it’s not so pressing a need.

Aven8

Reaction score
Solid! Murphy would be a steal at 24 IMO. Big fan of Allen as well.

Gray in the 2nd feels like a big reach but like the player. I’m hopeful we address LBr in FA so it’s not so pressing a need.
Murphy would be for sure! But you never know? Only 24 spots and a lot of QB’s and Oline will go.

I didn’t think Gray was that big of a reach, he has so much production and his size is something we need.

I’m not in love with any of the FA LB’s to be honest.

Carson

Reaction score
See, this is why I dislike mocks man.

We fall in love with these names and players and then end up going a completely different way.

I would do cartwheels to land Braelon Allen. Kid is it

Carson

Reaction score
Murphy would be for sure! But you never know? Only 24 spots and a lot of QB’s and Oline will go.

I didn’t think Gray was that big of a reach, he has so much production and his size is something we need.

I believe Kendrick’s ends up in Dallas. He likely is released and will follow Zimmer.

You have Micah, Overshown, Kendrick’s, Clark, Rookie etc

Aven8

Reaction score
I believe Kendrick’s ends up in Dallas. He likely is released and will follow Zimmer.

You have Micah, Overshown, Kendrick’s, Clark, Rookie etc
Kendrick’s scares me at 31…..and I’m not counting on Overshown until I actually see him. Could be ginger on that knee for awhile…

Aven8

Reaction score

We fall in love with these names and players and then end up going a completely different way.

I would too on Allen! Kid reminds me a little of Eddie George. He’s so young as well.

cnuball21

Reaction score

Gray is currently 90 on the consensus big board so I think this value is more as a 3rd / 4th rounder.

I love Frankie Luvu as my top FA target. Small market player so doesn’t get the name recognition but Is much rather sign him than overpay the other names that are constantly thrown around. Jewell would be a good back up option - not as good but he’s steady and would give us more consistency.

J-man

Reaction score
Used PFF. Still looking at players but I’m pretty pleased at how this turned out for the first go around.

This is on the assumption that Asim Richards and Bass and Hoffman will continue to flourish as well.

Pick 24- Byron Murphy DT- UT- Will he be here? Probably not but he was in my draft and I sprinted to the phone.

Pick 56- Cedric Gray LB- NC- Love Gray’s size and all he does is produce since his sophomore year.

Pick 87- Braelon Allen RB- Wisc- Kid is only 20 and is a monster. Want to get physical on offense? This is him. Supposedly runs a 4.4. Production for three straight seasons.

Pick 172- Tommy Eichenberg LB- OhSt- a tackling machine to pair with Gray and he has size we need.

Pick 230- Kingsley Eguakun OC- Florida- this kid has played a lot and loves blocking in the running game.

Pick 241- Myles Cole EDGE- Texas Tech- For some reason they played this dude off the ball even though he’s a big dude at 6’6” 280lbs.

Flame away.
nice work,
Murphy is a no brainer at 24. Allen could be a true beast in Dallas. Not sure about Gray, his size scares me a little for a MLB. I like Eichenberg though.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Love, love, love drafting back-up's in the 1st round.

Other than that...

Gray and Allen are good picks. I am not as high on Eichenberg as others.

Cole is a high ceiling prospect and definitely worth the gamble in the 7th round.

Aven8

Reaction score
Gray is currently 90 on the consensus big board so I think this value is more as a 3rd / 4th rounder.

I love Frankie Luvu as my top FA target. Small market player so doesn’t get the name recognition but Is much rather sign him than overpay the other names that are constantly thrown around. Jewell would be a good back up option - not as good but he’s steady and would give us more consistency.
Carolina has too much cap to let him go. Although he might want to leave since they always stink!

rambo2

Reaction score

Allen is a good possibility.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

This would be a great pick. Of course being an OSU fan, I would love it, but I seen all his games. He is a playmaker. Maybe could even be a Greenlaw type LB.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Flame away.
No flaming. Appreciate the time and effort going into this. I’m sure it will probably change after free agency. Maybe.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Carolina has too much cap to let him go. Although he might want to leave since they always stink!
They’re in a complete rebuild so I doubt they give him a contract.

I live in Charlotte and they’re already talking about just tagging or trading Burns.

Carson

Reaction score
They’re in a complete rebuild so I doubt they give him a contract.

I live in Charlotte and they’re already talking about just tagging or trading Burns.
Good. I don’t want Washington to sign him or Hunter

cristglo

Reaction score
Switch out the second pick for a C and would be nice
I agree that we will address LB in FA
Addressing the OL is a must the run game has to be fixed take the load off of Dak