MTD: Under the Radar: Ricky Carlson, S/KR, Webber International

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2012...radar-ricky-carlson-s-kr-webber-international
by Damond Talbot on Mar 16, 2012 12:55 PM EDT in 2012 NFL Draft

Ricky Carlson, is a little guy from Inverness, Florida, where he he has been an amazing as a kick/punt returner over his career. He is not the biggest kid in the world, standing at just 5'10 and weighs in at 180 pounds. Ricky has been known for his great punt returns and big plays on defense. Ricky coming out of Citrus High School in Florida was never really highly recruited but as a returner he could earn his way on an NFL Roster, check out the clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoSjhjeNun4
[youtube]ZoSjhjeNun4[/youtube]
Ricky Carlson Highlight (WIU) (via deesewg)

Ricky took the time out of his busy training to do an interview with us here at Mocking The Draft, so if you want to find out about another small school guy from the NAIA, click to read his interview.

What was your most memorable moment coming out of Citrus High School, in Florida? My most memorable moment from Citrus High School was during my Junior year playing our rival Crystal River High In front of a full house filled with friends and family. During the 3rd quarter of a very close game I was playing outside linebacker and had a key diving one handed interception. We went on to win by 1

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
well, did anyone blink and do a double take? this kid is very quick, as well as fast, but the quickness impresses me with the cuts. Just about time you looking for him to receive the ball on punt return or at an interception, bam, he is gone. What do you think?

How do you like one of my pet cats?This is the free safety I would like to have for the cowboys, but only in sure pass coverage, he isnt very big and might not be able to take the hits, or give out the hits as a safety and last long, but as elite punt returner, I think even Hos would like. What sayest thou-Hos? Did you blink Hos?

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
just checking sdogo, have you heard or found this guys speed?