Must see interview with Mike Singletary

FCBarca

Reaction score
I read his acceptance of the coaching vacancy and how he initially balked at it...Until Nolan talked him into it...It was a good read, class football player/coach

Especially like the way he sent Vernon Davis to the showers after getting flagged for unnecessary roughness :starspin

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
for the lazy...

[youtube]t2ILQbByawE[/youtube]

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
HAHA, I feel sorry for the girl..

The guy's like...second off, Bill Walsh is dead...lol

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
the kid 05;2379801 said:
for the lazy...

[youtube]t2ILQbByawE[/youtube]

Wow, that video was already removed within 22 minutes of you posting that.

The NFL is serious about their copyrighted stuff haha.

FCBarca

Reaction score
Interview just goes to show you how NFL and professional sports try to 'sex' it up by having women do sideline reporting who know nothing about football.

Walsh when he's a Bear, a famous Bear at that...Nevermind that Walsh is dead, also quite well known/famous...Pretty weak

Singletary should've walked away

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
video is there, just follow the original link, the one in the forum dont work

Nav22

Reaction score
Interview just goes to show you how NFL and professional sports try to 'sex' it up by having women do sideline reporting who know nothing about football.
I'll never forget hearing a female sports reporter pronounce Testaverde "test-uh-vair-day". And this was just a couple years ago.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
FCBarca;2379836 said:

Walsh when he's a Bear, a famous Bear at that...Nevermind that Walsh is dead, also quite well known/famous...Pretty weak

Singletary should've walked away

I think we found Ms. South Carolina's cousin......and the Iraq and stuff

but be honest, wouldnt you like to sex up that reporter.....i know i would.....she resembled meagan goode.....

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Nav22;2379867 said:
I'll never forget hearing a female sports reporter pronounce Testaverde "test-uh-vair-day". And this was just a couple years ago.

lame.......u cant crack on gals for mispronunciations cause the guy commentators do it all the time.

Hell, Harry Carey couldn't say Irabu to save his life.....remember. Oh and he killed Biggio and Caminiti's names as well.

Everytime the Cowboys play, I get a new pronunciation of Gurode's name, depending on the announcing crew.

Pronunciation doesnt mean much to me.......I care more about facts....if you cant give me the facts, get the hell off the mic.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
I would have liked it better if he had gotten his classic huge/wide eyes look and tackled her into the ground