MVP in this loss?

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Definately Choice. He had more yards rushing AND receiving than anybody else.

Great job Choice!

The Panch

Reaction score
Jimz31;2470452 said:
Definately Choice. He had more yards rushing AND receiving than anybody else.

Great job Choice!
He was the MVP right before the half and the 3rd quarter, but I give it to the D. Choice, along with the rest of the offense, disappeared in the 4th and irrelevant most of the first half.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Joe Realist;2470466 said:

Hey, it's good to see a backup do VERY WELL. Would you rather he had 20 yards rushing an none receiving? It was GREAT to see him do this and you have to admit it.

Smith22

Reaction score
Choice and the entire defense.

LVP: Romo on offense and Adam Jones on special teams and special teams coverage in general.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Choice was everything I hoped for and more. He deserved to win this one as did the D. I still say Pittsburgh is overrated. We should've clobbered them today. We missed too many opportunities on offense. The Cowboys blew it.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2470492 said:
Choice was everything I hoped for and more. He deserved to win this one as did the D. I still say Pittsburgh is overrated. We should've clobbered them today. We missed too many opportunities on offense. The Cowboys blew it.
Tony Romo blew it. But, what can you say about that? He's still one of the best QBs in the league. I was afraid he'd have a performance like this when he took the splint off. It just takes a while getting used to throwing a little different.

dwmyers

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2470492 said:

Actually I'd agree. Pittsburgh is really well designed for the weather they play in, but they don't pass protect well enough to be an elite team.

And Choice, a third string running back, ran for more yards on them than any running back this year. If he had someone to spell him for 6-7 plays, how much better would he have been?

BlueStar II

Reaction score
Considering he's a rookie, and hasn't had much playing time up to this point, Choice had a fine game. Not to say he had a perfect game, but considering his level of experience so far, I was pleased with his effort today.

The Panch

Reaction score
theogt;2470507 said:
Tony Romo blew it. But, what can you say about that? He's still one of the best QBs in the league. I was afraid he'd have a performance like this when he took the splint off. It just takes a while getting used to throwing a little different.
Him not having a splint has nothing to do with him throw to places where there are no receivers at all. You can blame the INT that gave Pitt 3 points on his splint cause T.O. was open if it was thrown hard enough, but the other INTs were all on Romo.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
The Panch;2470572 said:
Him not having a splint has nothing to do with him throw to places where there are no receivers at all. You can blame the INT that gave Pitt 3 points on his splint cause T.O. was open if it was thrown hard enough, but the other INTs were all on Romo.
You watched a different game than I apparently. He had balls sailing on him all over the place. I can't really say if that was because he wasn't used to throwing without the splint, but that's certainly abnormal for him.

The Panch

Reaction score
theogt;2470590 said:
You watched a different game than I apparently. He had balls sailing on him all over the place. I can't really say if that was because he wasn't used to throwing without the splint, but that's certainly abnormal for him.
The first INT of the game had nothing to do with the splint. You can debate the others, but not that one.;

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
James deserves special recognition on this day. He was a beast out there making plays all day_except for the only Pitts TD drive.

I have knocked him for being a poor leader and playmaker, but the guy has stepped up the last few games and was the most consistent playmaker on D today.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
The Panch;2470617 said:
The first INT of the game had nothing to do with the splint. You can debate the others, but not that one.;
I'm sorry you're confused, but I wasn't even talking about a particularly play such as that INT.