My 2 cents worth

fweegy

Reaction score
Everyone else is throwing out what they think is going on...here's mine:

If Jerry announced Norv already, he couldn't interview Rivera for the HC spot, when he is in reality interviewing him for the DC spot 2 weeks early. Rivera can interview for HC spots now, but can't interview for DC spot til late Febuary. By saying the interview is for the HC spot, Jerry gets to grill Rivera about the DC spot 2 weeks early.

I so smart!!!!!

Aikbach

Reaction score
I had a bizarre dream last night that Dallas had yet to hire anyone by mid-season and Bill had stuck around and acted as interim HC all year. Weird dream.

bouttime

Reaction score
Parcells and Jones both value Turner's experience and input (ie. Having Rivera as DC), and I agree with the opinion that success at the OC and DC positions would lead to either being hired away as HC after the first year, so here is my prediction... It is a time for new blood and high energy!!

Head Coach-Rivera, Off Cord.-Garrett, Def Cord.-Singletary...

I can't believe that Jerry waited this long to announce his choice for HC unless he has Rivera in mind. And lets not forget how impressed he was with Singletary, he will make a place for him on this staff.

Iago33

Reaction score
bouttime;1361557 said:
And lets not forget how impressed he was with Singletary, he will make a place for him on this staff.

How do we know Jerry was impressed with Singletary???

This is why I don't like the media. They present opinions as facts and people take it for gospel truth.