My analysis on the Game, kinda like last 4 years in december, & distractions!!!

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Ok, we cant have a knee jerk and get ready to jump off the map. Granted, from what i saw, i saw a lack of intensity sometimes, not from defense though this game. Wait, though, do you guys remember last week in detroit, who played badly on the cowboys, the defense, who played badly today for the cowboys, the offense. We arent playing on all cylinders, is that due to the lay from the 10 days after the green bay game?
Hmmmmmmm, I wonder. Next thing, Norm on the ticket did say that distractions had nothing to do with romo, but wait, wait, and all pro nfl head coach said last year, romo did have distractions wwith romo last year when carrie underwood was in town, had somewhat effects on romo. And romo was off sunday.
HMMMMMMM, could it be that romo with all the thanksgiving weekend, the 10 day lay off after the green bay game, the dating the women like jessica simpson this week, and him being with her all this weekend, hmmmmmmm, could it be?
Remember now, the team on offense, plays like its QB, the QB is the leader of the team, the character of the team shows by what the QB does and handles himself during the week. HMMMMMMMMMMM!
then, you add in the cowboys smoked the eagles in phily this year, and got to thinking we are better than they are, so we dont have to show up really, just play fair, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
One guy posted about jimmy johnson being livid in 1992, and the cowboys playing lousy in washington, but after jimmy johnson gets on their butt, and kicks the dog out of them in practice, etc, the cowboys players come out more focused and determined, for the last 2 games of the regular season, and smoke teams in the playoffs, and super bowl.
HMMMMMMMM, is it really wanting to be focused, and determined, having no distractions, having a safety like roy williams realize he is hurting his team, and he needs his butt kicked, and he finally admits, ok, ive done wrong, but it will never happen again, i am going to work, and get in shape, study film, and be more determined, i promise you my teammates. HMMMMMMMMM!
Could it be all these things combined, and the cowboys need a wake up call, and someone stand in their face, and ask them, do you really want to win, and win the playoffs, and win like a true determined focused, angry ticked off team, and tony romo realize he needs to focus on football and not party harty with the ladies? HMMMMMMM,
What do you think guys?

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Personally, I think we flat out sucked today. If ANY professional team thinks all they have to do to win is take the field, they're doomed to lose. The offensive game plan and execution was horrible. We dont' run the ball, and when we do, we don't do it well. If we're to advance in the playoffs that has to change immediately.

SacredStar

Reaction score
My analysis is that Romo and the offense had a off day.

It happens.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SacredStar;1839066 said:
My analysis is that Romo and the offense had a off day.

It happens.
You're right. It does happen, but it's troubling to me that the offense waited until so late in the season to play like this. And the playcalling had been genius until today. It's a bad time to start showing warts on offense. I just hope this game was an aberration and we get back to 30-point offense next week. And if the defense plays like it did today, we will go very, very far in the postseason.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
We become way to dependent on the pass and we're making it too easy for defenses to defend us. We HAVE to start running the ball consisently. We abandon it way too soon. Running the ball is a state of mind. You can't start throwing the ball around every down just because you're not successful running early. That should be obvious to anyone.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;1839041 said:
HMMMMMMM, could it be...hmmmmmmm, could it be? http://http://www.insolitology.com/images/Church Lady.jpghmmmmmmmmmmmmm? What do you think guys?
Church%20Lady.jpg

Well, I have an idea who could be behind it.

kramskoi

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;1839079 said:
You're right. It does happen, but it's troubling to me that the offense waited until so late in the season to play like this. And the playcalling had been genius until today. It's a bad time to start showing warts on offense. I just hope this game was an aberration and we get back to 30-point offense next week. And if the defense plays like it did today, we will go very, very far in the postseason.
teams are going to come at them the same way as Det and Phi...the Eagles have'nt held anyone to less than 7 points [Miami] all year...i just hope this is'nt the New Orleans game all over again...this team has gotten away from balance and the Barber/Jones rotation is getting a bit long in the tooth...why not situational instead of series alternation?...i'd rather they had lost last week on the road than fall and their face AGAIN in december versus the eagles...no they get the dubious honor of scoring the least amount of points against Philly this year...