My biggest Upset

WhizKid

Reaction score
our depth at left tackle....it seemed when flo went out our run game was not even present....this is scary cuz i remember last year when flo went down, we last a BIG part of the offense...we need depth there and fast...!!!

....didn't anybody recognize how after that game when they were talking about the game, they made Reggie Bush seem like he had the greatest game even though he only ran for like 7 yds on like 4 carries...the hype is annoying...

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Pat McQuistan wouldn't be Flo's backup in a real game. That was for evaluation purposes.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Anybody who is still riding that kids bandwagon needs to realize, if he's still on the roster, he's got a WAY to go. He was a 7th rounder for a reason.

WhizKid

Reaction score
Billy Bullocks said:
Anybody who is still riding that kids bandwagon needs to realize, if he's still on the roster, he's got a WAY to go. He was a 7th rounder for a reason.

this so so true...and by ways that is a long ways....

WhizKid

Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:
Pat McQuistan wouldn't be Flo's backup in a real game. That was for evaluation purposes.

OK i understand that, him being in for evaluation purposes, but who are we lookin at for a backup?

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
da_whiz_kid said:
OK i understand that, him being in for evaluation purposes, but who are we lookin at for a backup?

Through most of camp they have been reporting that Pettiti has been getting reps at LT. So it seems that Coloumbo will be at RT with Pettiti as the main backup unlesss they keep Fabini.

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:

The look at Mcquistan was understandable but I was nervous with him out there with Bledsoe was still in the game.

WhizKid

Reaction score
Cowboy from New York said:
The look at Mcquistan was understandable but I was nervous with him out there with Bledsoe was still in the game.

WOW I was too...one thing goes wrong over there, ROMO could of very well been the starter of this team this year.....

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Cowboy from New York said:
Through most of camp they have been reporting that Pettiti has been getting reps at LT. So it seems that Coloumbo will be at RT with Pettiti as the main backup unlesss they keep Fabini.

Agreed. If Pettiti can swing and play both tackles, even better, keep more talent at another position, like LB. I see either Colombo or Pettiti starting at this point. If Pettiti starts at RT, he can slide to LT if need be, and Colombo can step in at RT...or he just backs up both spots.

I think game time is important to evaluate all players, but you can get a good idea in practice, at least in terms of the skill sets the players have.