My case that LVE sucks stands as called

Starstruck22

Reaction score
First, he did not have a single tackle against the Giants until the fourth quarter
Second, he gave up the TD on Barkley run when he was blocked as he was all game
Third, I am not sure LVE had another tackle all game
Fourth, he is the worst first team defender on the field

Any takers that want to argue LVE is a solid linebacker? He flat out sucked tonight getting blocked out of every run play. He needs to go.

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
First, he did not have a single tackle against the Giants until the fourth quarter

Any takers that want to argue LVE is a solid linebacker? He flat out sucked tonight getting blocked out of every run play. He needs to go.

He was a non factor

offlimits

Reaction score

Agree. He was terrible.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
So, after this game tonight...the big win...this is the post you thought needed to be made?
Everyone was chiding me and telling me LVE is a solid player. Probably worst game of his career and he gave up the Barkley TD and could have cost us the game. Yes this was necessary. I tackle at the end of the 3rd quarter that was it.

Mr_437

Reaction score

You was just waiting to let everyone have it about LVE.
:muttley:

Scotman

Reaction score
Everyone was chiding me and telling me LVE is a solid player. Probably worst game of his career and he gave up the Barkley TD and could have cost us the game. Yes this was necessary. I tackle at the end of the 3rd quarter that was it.
OK then...you saw what you wanted to see. Good for you. I bet he doesn't grade out any where near where you think he would.

I'm glad you're not the one making decisions for this team.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
OK then...you saw what you wanted to see. Good for you. I bet he doesn't grade out any where near where you think he would.

I'm glad you're not the one making decisions for this team.
If i was making the decisions he would be gone. He sucks

Starstruck22

Reaction score
You was just waiting to let everyone have it about LVE.
:muttley:
I said I would eat crow if LVE had a good game. He sucked. And sucked bad. But that is his normal play. Everyone on here says he is solid. Okay. Solid crap.