My conspiracy theory of the week

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
The NFL has successfully quashed talk of spygate by onesided officiating in favor of the Patriots. No one's talking about the cheating anymore but quite a few rumblings are heard across fandoms everywhere that the Patriots have gotten all the officiating breaks for years.

Here's the call transcript.

"Mr. Tagliabue, it's me again, Margaret...err...Roger Goodell".

"What do you need now, Tom and I have a couple of supermodel's waiting in the hot tub. Hopefully I'll be "punchin' the Bundchen" soon if you know what I mean"

"Well Paul, they're on to us. A few people have figured out our little fixing secret and have been spreading the word, 12 on 11 football and such."

"I'm getting tired of making all the decisions here. I wouldn't have retired if I would have known I'd still have to do all the work, but here's what you do. Hype the heck out of the Patriots/Colts game, make it the biggest game ever. Have our boys call a terrible game in favor of the Colts early but not enough to really effect the score. You want a close game that the Patriots can pull out late. All anyone can say is that good teams overcome poor officiating. That'll shut these people up".

"You're a genius"

"I know and Bob said that when you dropped off his drycleaning one of his suit coats was missing. Find it and deliver it when you stop over to walk his dog".

khiladi

Reaction score
StanleySpadowski;1746737 said:
The NFL has successfully quashed talk of spygate by onesided officiating in favor of the Patriots. No one's talking about the cheating anymore but quite a few rumblings are heard across fandoms everywhere that the Patriots have gotten all the officiating breaks for years.

Here's the call transcript.

"Mr. Tagliabue, it's me again, Margaret...err...Roger Goodell".

"What do you need now, Tom and I have a couple of supermodel's waiting in the hot tub. Hopefully I'll be "punchin' the Bundchen" soon if you know what I mean"

"Well Paul, they're on to us. A few people have figured out our little fixing secret and have been spreading the word, 12 on 11 football and such."

"I'm getting tired of making all the decisions here. I wouldn't have retired if I would have known I'd still have to do all the work, but here's what you do. Hype the heck out of the Patriots/Colts game, make it the biggest game ever. Have our boys call a terrible game in favor of the Colts early but not enough to really effect the score. You want a close game that the Patriots can pull out late. All anyone can say is that good teams overcome poor officiating. That'll shut these people up".

"You're a genius"

"I know and Bob said that when you dropped off his drycleaning one of his suit coats was missing. Find it and deliver it when you stop over to walk his dog".

:bow: