my dad on Tony Romo

cowboys19

Reaction score
First off my dad is a Bills fan. he isn't a HUGE fan or anything like that, but since we live near Buffalo(Rochester) he watches them usually every week. If they are not on he doesn't watch any game(except for the Super Bowl).

So i leave for work monday night, record the game, and when i get home from work i watch the recording. After its done i ask him if he stayed up all night and watched it. He said yes(btw he doesn't usually stay up till midnight. He is disabled so he usually goes to bed around 9pm. Anyways i said what did you think of the game, and he said it sucked. LOL he also said the ending was horrible.

A couple hours later i was in the kitchen and he comes up to me and says you know i was really impressed with Dallas' QB. I asked him why, and he said because he never gave up, he just kept fighting. He said he impressed him.

I am writing this story because my Dad does not get impressed very easily. I think the last time he was impressed with something was like 5 years ago.

The funny thing is the other player he was impressed by was back in the 90's, and guess who it was? Michael Irvin. They were announcing the starters for one of the super bowls, i forget which one, but he clapped when the announcer said his name. I asked him why you clapping dad, you like the Bills. he said because i respect him, he is a great player.

Anyways i thought you might like to know Romo gained a fan monday night.

TonyRomo#9

thats a great story thanks.
its good to hear the opinion from an outside fan with no agenda, most other fans just hate tony cause he is a cowboy, or theyre team played/is going to play them..
then there is the pats fans.. who hate anybody that isn't tom brady.. lol. bashing favre/manning/marino

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Tony Romo;1698592 said:
thats a great story thanks.
its good to hear the opinion from an outside fan with no agenda, most other fans just hate tony cause he is a cowboy, or theyre team played/is going to play them..
then there is the pats fans.. who hate anybody that isn't tom brady.. lol. bashing favre/manning/marino
why do you talk in the 3rd person?

TonyRomo#9

oh yeah, sorry about that, i get that way when im talking about myself, or playing madden with witten.(cause i own at madden)

seniorette

Reaction score
Or it could be your just fumbling at being an impersanator. Is that against the rules, maybe a 15 yard penalty or something.

seniorette

Reaction score
By the way great story, second I've read this morning about the character Tony showed in the game the other night.

TonyRomo#9

seniorette;1698612 said:
Or it could be your just fumbling at being an impersanator. Is that against the rules, maybe a 15 yard penalty or something.

uhh... uhhh no, it definatly.. ton.. me.. i mean to say.. that i am tony romo.
the... uhh.... you know.. quarterback.... (gulp)
http://i64.***BLOCKED***/albums/h161/obiraddlee/Romo_Tony.gif

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
I like your dad already. Sorry about the I give up thing. I kept trying to post and it wouldn't let me then I typed that and it went through. Anyway yeah your dad knows whats good.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Tony Romo;1698615 said:
uhh... uhhh no, it definatly.. ton.. me.. i mean to say.. that i am tony romo.
the... uhh.... you know.. quarterback.... (gulp)
http://i64.***BLOCKED***/albums/h161/obiraddlee/Romo_Tony.gif

Tony, I believe it's really you... but I have a question:

Can you flap those ears?? If so, can you fly??