My Dream prediction: Update (Boys vs Skins)

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jdub2k4
This is an actual dream that I had last night, and though I do not proclaim to be a psychic, I have had sports dreams before that have come true. They do not occur often, but when they do, they are detailed and play out almost exactly how I envisioned it.

Before I start, my previous dreams mostly were about boxing, which is my favorite sport other than football. I dreamed that Mike Tyson would injure his knee in a knock out loss. Sure enough, Tyson injured his knee against Williams and lost by KO. I dreamed Roy Jones would suffer a brutal knockout. Sure enough, Jones was brutally KOed, twice, by Tarver and Johnson. Then I dreamed Hopkins would get beat by Taylor, and it happened twice.

Back when I used to post at the ranch, I posted my dream that the Cowboys would blowout the Eagles last season, and Glenn would have a monster game. Of course, I was laughed at, mocked, and reminded that the Cowboys just were not good enough to blow out the Eagles, and we would have a hard time barely winning. Well we all know what happened there….

So… I had another dream last night about the Cowboys and Commanders this season. In my dream, Julius Jones had a solid game and scored a short TD run, Newman ran back an interception for a TD, and Glenn had a long TD reception. The final score in my dream was Cowboys 21 Commanders 7, but the Cowboys pretty much dominated the entire game. Also, Owens dropped a wide-open touchdown pass and got up limping, then was booed by the crowd.

I know this may sound silly to some, and I am setting myself up for ridicule, but I just wanted to put this out there so I can pull this thread back up in case it happens this way.

Well some parts came true, some didn't.
  • Jones had a solid game but no TD.
  • Newman didn't get any interceptions.
  • Owens did drop a TD pass. It's a good thing he didn't get booed, but he did end up getting injured late.
  • Terry Glenn did have a long TD reception and Dallas dominated for the entire game.
Close enough, but I am more pleased that we got the win.