My Early Mock Draft

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Hiero said:
a Colts fan? theyre undefeated so far. I put 3 TE's into the 1st rd, and they should go higher? Three TE's in the top 16? NEVER going to happen.

it will before we get the next to last pick, showing we lost the superbowl.

way to "keep it real" by having us lose. : )

Hiero

Reaction score
iceberg said:
it will before we get the next to last pick, showing we lost the superbowl.

way to "keep it real" by having us lose. : )
this is before the Giants game loss.............. :bang2: lol funny how fast things change.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
Heiro.. I thought I kept hearing that Vince Young has said he has no plans on coming out for this draft?

kartr

Reaction score
parchy said:
Why would you draft a RT that high? Pettiti is going to start there for awhile. We need interior linemen out of the draft.

Yeah, Omar Jacobs makes more sense than McNeil because this is deep draft for OL and we should probably pick up a quality free agent who is ready to play already with the problems we're having.

kartr

Reaction score
Hiero said:
I think Marco Rivera and Larry Allen are much better options than Petitti. Guard can be addressed later on, Center maybe first day if we dont get one in FA. I agree that we need a guard, but unless were going to cut Rivera this offseason I dont see us taking one in the first. I think Rivera lasts one more season and then may be cut depending on how well he plays, and how well he recovers from his back injury.
Kyle Young at Center might actually be an option but I'm not sure what round he is ranked, but I'd prefer to delay the pick until the second, but I think he would be a great addition to the cowboys because we really need a Center asap and he's got really good size that we need.

If we got McNeill in the first, and Kyle Young in the second(or whenever), and Tatusi Latui the guard from USC in the third I would personally love that draft. Our OL would be possibly dominant.

If we got Jacobs in the first we would have the franchise qb we've been wanting. McNeil wont help Bledsoe's tendency to hold the ball too long.