My Favorite College WR Playing

The Realist

Reaction score
Antonio Brown (Junior) Central Michigan.

297 career catches.....25 away from DI career reception lead....excellent return man.

I hope he comes out.

The Realist

Reaction score
Antonio Brown completely went off last night.....

01/07/10 - Brown had just shredded the Troy defense by catching 13 passes for a career-high 178 yards. He also turned the game around for the No. 25 Chippewas with a 95-yard kickoff return along the right sideline with 7 minutes, 47 seconds remaining in the game. He said it was one of the best games of his life. “It’s one of them,” he said on the field after the game. “Anytime I come out, I thank God, because you never know when it’s your last. We did a good job as a team, our star receivers, the quarterback Dan (LeFevour) did an awesome job today.” Brown passed his previous school record of 102 single-season receptions, set in 2007, and finished with 110 this season. With 305 career receptions, Brown also finished one catch short of tying a Mid-American Conference record. Brown has one year of eligibility remaining, but has looked into entering April’s NFL draft. He said he would wait until CMU’s new coach is announced before declaring his intentions. “It would be great to end on a note like this, but I’m going to wait and see who’s the new CMU coach,” he said. “Hopefully it’s (interim) coach (Steve Stripling) and I’m going to call them and weigh my options. “I haven’t really had time to go over this decision yet, but I’ve got a little off time now, so I’m going to kind of weigh my options and I’ll be sure to let everyone know what I’m doing.” - Daniel Monson, Central Michigan Life