My Final 53

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Doubt will we see anything from those currently on the roster to change this but won't be surprised if we look hard at the waiver wire for safety help especially. Here we go

QB (2) Romo and Dak. Easy call. Dak is not only the backup he is the future. Showers or another young QB will be stashed on the PS

RB (4) Zeke, Morris, Dunbar and Jackson. No need to comment on the top 2. Dunbar stays mostly because he is ready and DMC isn't. They drafted Jackson cause they didn't want a bidding war. He won't make it thru waivers.

FB (1) Keith Smith. Red loves a fullback and he is a stud on ST and can even help out at LB in an pinch

TE (4) Witten, Swaim, Escobar and Traylor. Traylor will go to the PS with Gathers once Hanna comes back

WR (5) Dez, TWill, Beas, Brice, Lucky

OL (8) Tyron, Collins, Beard, MRtin, Free, Green, Looney and Leary

DL (9) Mayowa, Irving, Crawford, Crawford, McClain, Thornton, Collins, Tapper, Jenkins (if healthy)

LB (7) Lee, Hitch, Durant, Wilber, Wilson, Nzeocha, Gachkar (if healthy)

CB (5) Mo, Carr, Oscan, Brown, Olatoye

S (5) Jones, Church, Heath, Frazier, Wilcox. Again I think this position is in flux when final cuts come down

ST (3) Bailey, Jones, Frenchie

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doubt will we see anything from those currently on the roster to change this but won't be surprised if we look hard at the waiver wire for safety help especially. Here we go

QB (2) Romo and Dak. Easy call. Dak is not only the backup he is the future. Showers or another young QB will be stashed on the PS

RB (4) Zeke, Morris, Dunbar and Jackson. No need to comment on the top 2. Dunbar stays mostly because he is ready and DMC isn't. They drafted Jackson cause they didn't want a bidding war. He won't make it thru waivers.

FB (1) Keith Smith. Red loves a fullback and he is a stud on ST and can even help out at LB in an pinch

TE (4) Witten, Swaim, Escobar and Traylor. Traylor will go to the PS with Gathers once Hanna comes back

WR (5) Dez, TWill, Beas, Brice, Lucky

OL (8) Tyron, Collins, Beard, MRtin, Free, Green, Looney and Leary

DL (9) Mayowa, Irving, Crawford, Crawford, McClain, Thornton, Collins, Tapper, Jenkins (if healthy)

LB (7) Lee, Hitch, Durant, Wilber, Wilson, Nzeocha, Gachkar (if healthy)

CB (5) Mo, Carr, Oscan, Brown, Olatoye

S (5) Jones, Church, Heath, Frazier, Wilcox. Again I think this position is in flux when final cuts come down

ST (3) Bailey, Jones, Frenchie
Looks very close.

I think DE Russell has a higher probability of making it than TE Traylor. They generally keep about 10 DL.

I don't know if they keep both Wilcox and Frazier.

As you noted, the injuries to Gachkar and Jenkins are a question mark.

I think Showers has a possibility of making the 53, albeit low.

They almost always surprise by adding 1 or 2 players after the cuts.