My first 3 rounds prediction

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
First round: Tyler Guyton. Both Slater and Broaddus talking about this. Slater usually has pretty draft intel day of draft

Second round: Trade up for Jonothan Brooks. They seem value him, and there are some leaks they are willing to move 2025 capital into this draft.

Third round: A linebacker. They scout day 2/early day 3 guys heavily, so I think they go that route here. Treven Wallace was a 30, and this is his range. So could be him.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
They have already created their boogie man putting out rumors that the Eagles may want Brooks.

Hardline

Reaction score
Everyone hating on the Brooks pick will be his #1 fan on game day. His talent is worth the risk.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
First round: Tyler Guyton. Both Slater and Broaddus talking about this. Slater usually has pretty draft intel day of draft

Second round: Trade up for Jonothan Brooks. They seem value him, and there are some leaks they are willing to move 2025 capital into this draft.

Third round: A linebacker. They scout day 2/early day 3 guys heavily, so I think they go that route here. Treven Wallace was a 30, and this is his range. So could be him.
I prefer to believe that Guyton is their smokescreen and they are really going to take JPJ.

Carson

Reaction score
100% been predicting this for a few weeks as well :(

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Everyone hating on the Brooks pick will be his #1 fan on game day. His talent is worth the risk.
I have no problem with the Brooks pick. He may not be 100 percent his rookie year, but his talent is worth the wait IMO. I don't see any reason to expect him to miss games.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Slater hasn't been right that much lately - as in after Mike took over. As far as Tyler in 22 - there was ALOT of smoke around that pick - and I hated every second of it. Dumb me :)