My first game

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I've been a long time reader but very rarely ever post. However I have to share my exicitment with someone. A friend of mine scored free tickets to Sunday's game and Iam going. This will be my first NFL game ever and Iam stoked its my beloved Cowboys. Iam in Pittsburgh now and the weather is about 26 light wind and just a dusting of snow. Should be a good one!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
congrats. You are going to love it and you will be shocked by the sounds of special teams tackles!

Have fun.

Reaction score
bringinthehurt31;2464294 said:
Hey everyone. I've been a long time reader but very rarely ever post. However I have to share my exicitment with someone. A friend of mine scored free tickets to Sunday's game and Iam going. This will be my first NFL game ever and Iam stoked its my beloved Cowboys. Iam in Pittsburgh now and the weather is about 26 light wind and just a dusting of snow. Should be a good one!

Enjoy it my friend...they are a great experience. :D

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
awsome!
i have a feeling your going to see one hell of a game

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
bbgun;2464548 said:
Wear protection.

He should "carry" protection. From the 'Burg whack-o's posting here as of late, they ain't gonna take a pounding lighty................ :cool:

Congrats, dude. Enjoy it and Embrace the Hate.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
:beer2: Here's to hoping you are our good luck charm and win with you being there!

If they win, you have to go to every game, if they lose, never go to one again, Capiche? :D

#12Cowboy

Reaction score
bringinthehurt31;2464294 said:

Congrats, maybe we'll run into each other at the game.

Just don't let the Stoolers fans touch you, if they do, you'll grow a mullet.