My first post in a year.

bigcrob

Reaction score
The last three years the our boys have started the season hot and faded at the end of each of those season. I picked the Giants and Commanders to lose this weekend and it's becoming true. I also had a feeling that if the Cowboys are going to become the team that we all want them to be than the defensive will have to carry the team for a streak in the season. I believe the defense is ready and the Boys will be dangerous in the second half of the season. I have the faith and this is our season. Adversity only makes you stronger.

Boysboy

Reaction score
bigcrob;2336775 said:
The last three years the our boys have started the season hot and faded at the end of each of those season. I picked the Giants and Commanders to lose this weekend and it's becoming true. I also had a feeling that if the Cowboys are going to become the team that we all want them to be than the defensive will have to carry the team for a streak in the season. I believe the defense is ready and the Boys will be dangerous in the second half of the season. I have the faith and this is our season. Adversity only makes you stronger.

Aside from McBriar and Hurd, we should be getting alot of our guys back after the bye, which is good news.

IF we can at least win one game of the next three, we'll be OK.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Hopefully that is what will come of this slower start to the year. Hopefully we'll have the hot streak when it really counts...December/January.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
stealth;2336791 said:
This is my 400th post today, and I agree with you.

Have you been taking your medications. I'm sensing some hypomania lately. I guess it could just be you're a fun loving guy. Yeah, I guess that's it.

You crack me up.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I'm waiting for our defense to make a stop on critical 3rd down plays