My First Sig (Desperados)

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have seen all of y'all do amazing things with photoshop, and I thought I would give it a shot.

Its very rough, I did it in about an hour, and no background because I have no idea how you do that, lol. And it is of the Desperados, because I wanted to be different.

But all in all I don't think it is to bad for my first shot.

And suggestions are appreciated
Desperados%20sig-1.gif

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Ok I'm ********, I accidentally made 2 threads, please delete the other one. And how do I make it bigger?

Thanks

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
OK...I deleted the duplicate thread and made the image bigger.

First off...thank you for sharing your work. You'll notice that, well, unlike the main forum at times, every here is very supportive. People who don't do graphics have NO idea of how tedious and time consuming they can be.

For a first attempt...you're doin' fine. :D

I think backgrounds just jazz the graphic up a bit...So you might wanna try that.

With regard to this piece...The cutouts of the figures are good...could be a bit better...

I LOVE the "Who says football ends in January" part.

If you made the sig a bit smaller, the quality of the photos would be a bit better...it's hard to find good player pictures. A google image search is sometimes good.

All in all, I like it...I'd just add a background to add some depth.

Thanks for sharing your work...you're off to a good start.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
OK...I deleted the duplicate thread and made the image bigger.

First off...thank you for sharing your work. You'll notice that, well, unlike the main forum at times, every here is very supportive. People who don't do graphics have NO idea of how tedious and time consuming they can be.

For a first attempt...you're doin' fine. :D

I think backgrounds just jazz the graphic up a bit...So you might wanna try that.

With regard to this piece...The cutouts of the figures are good...could be a bit better...

I LOVE the "Who says football ends in January" part.

If you made the sig a bit smaller, the quality of the photos would be a bit better...it's hard to find good player pictures. A google image search is sometimes good.

All in all, I like it...I'd just add a background to add some depth.

Thanks for sharing your work...you're off to a good start.

Thanks Juke

I enjoy coming this zone the most to see people's work

Are the players and cheerleader of poor color quality in this thread on your computer, because they look completely different of what I have saved in photoshop. It might just be my computer, its weird like that, just wondering.

I know what you mean about finding pics, exspecially of Desperados, my only resource was their website.

Thanks again.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
did that help?

http://img54.*************/img54/8589/desperadossig4fg.th.gif

also in black

http://img116.*************/img116/6049/desperadossigblack4ji.th.gif

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Hey Juke, can you put the black one my sig with the apporpriate size? Thanks a buch man. And I quess you can give the Troy sig to someone else, even though I will probably want it back as soon as the Desperados are done. Thanks again.