My first trip to dallas, EVER

actual29

Reaction score
Hey guys,
first off, i love this site. i dont post mucch but i am an avid reader. thanks to everyone who makes this site what it is today!

so im going to be traveling to dallas on nov 25-29 for an internship
it is my frist time ever going to the home of the dallas cowboys! :bow:

i was wondering if anyone has tickets for the oakland game that will not be using them. i am willing to buy them but i am a broke college student:banghead:
so any break i can get would be much appreciated cuz i would LOVE to be able to go to a dallas game in dallas (ive only been to giants/cowboys in nj)

thank you in advance for any help and GO COWBOYS :starspin

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
actual29;2891804 said:
Hey guys,
first off, i love this site. i dont post mucch but i am an avid reader. thanks to everyone who makes this site what it is today!
Your'e welcome!

:D

Good luck with the tix.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
actual29;2891804 said:
Hey guys,

so im going to be traveling to dallas on nov 25-29 for an internship
it is my frist time ever going to the home of the dallas cowboys! :bow:

i was wondering if anyone has tickets for the oakland game that will not be using them. i am willing to buy them but i am a broke college student:banghead:
so any break i can get would be much appreciated cuz i would LOVE to be able to go to a dallas game in dallas (ive only been to giants/cowboys in nj)

thank you in advance for any help and GO COWBOYS :starspin

Be damn happy you're not going in the summer!

alancdc

Reaction score
My in laws just moved to Plano so I was down there for the 1st time this past May. Not sure about tickets, but I would say, save up, and go treat yourself to the best Mexican food I have ever had at Cantina Laredo. The food there is killer. All the food in Texas is killer for that matter!

actual29

Reaction score
thanks alancdc for the food recommendations!
ill def check that out!

im trying to save up, but from what i hear, the new stadium is ridiculously expensive :mad:

Rackat

Reaction score
actual29;2891908 said:
ill def check that out!

im trying to save up, but from what i hear, the new stadium is ridiculously expensive :mad:
Try to get one of the new Party Pass packages. Go to the official site and look under Ticket Sales.

Warick

Reaction score
Party Pass might be your best bet. With the new stadium, and everyone wanting to see it, you will be lucky to find people selling tickets cheap. But, anything can happen. Good luck.

actual29

Reaction score
the party pass sounds like a really good deal but it seems that the oakland tickets arent for sale as of yet? :confused: (refer to "when can i purchase")

partypassFAQ2_790_02.jpg

Rackat

Reaction score
Call the number, it's toll free. They may be able to give you more information about dates the tickets will be available.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Rackat;2891955 said:
Call the number, it's toll free. They may be able to give you more information about dates the tickets will be available.

I would, but I don't have long distance. :cool:

alancdc

Reaction score
actual29;2891908 said:
ill def check that out!

I hear that too. I may not have been clear about Cantina Laredo...It isn't in the stadium. Good luck man. I hope to get down there this year as well.

actual29

Reaction score
called ticketmaster
and they didnt know when the oakland game party pass tix would be available for sale... just gotta keep checking back everyday.

thanks again for the help guys!
:thumbup: