My Game Thoughts!

Cowboyny

Reaction score
-Defense looked like the same one that lost to the Rams in the playoffs in the first half. Totally confused with all the motion and took themselves out of many plays. Nolan did make adjustments in the 2nd half, but the unit was just on the field way too long. This affects the whole team as the offense struggles to find rhythm when they see the ball once in a quarter.

-It a shame to see two key starters go down and even worse for the Tackle position. First, the good news, Lve fractured his collarbone, didn't re-injure his neck, people can stop stating he should retire, jeez. The loss is going to hurt, especially with Lee on the IR, Team almost has to look outside to replace Jarwin as he was one of the only TE's on the roster that can threaten teams up the seam. What to do at Tackle? Our starter is on the ir, we are playing a green undrafted fa and his two backups are hurt. Almost have to use Bell as an extra lineman until health at the position improves.

-Thought Zeke Elliot was the best player on the field for the Cowboys. Him being apart of the passing game now makes him even more dangerous. He looked more explosive then we have seen from him in the past.

-Dak clearly only trusts Cooper in the passing game. Whenever the team needs a big possession, Cooper is his primary target.

-I'm a Dak supporter, but he has to start showing he can drive this team to victory. We have seen numerous times when he has been given the chance and has come up short. All they needed was a FG and he couldn't even get them to mid-field. Very disappointing.

-Offense has a whole had a bad night. Thought Moore called a very conservative game, didn't see Dak even try to go down the field.

-Have no issues with MM going for it in the redzone, especially with the way our defense played last night.

-Trevon Diggs is going to be a good player for his team. Yes, he made some mistakes, but he also made some plays.

-More Special Teams issues, Greg the leg missed a long FG, when you lose by 3 pts it hurts.

-The PI at the end of the game was complete BS, if that's any other CB on the field, it simply just doesn't get called. Ramsey got the superstar treatment in my opinion.