212. Isaiah Williams
WR Illinois

230. Frank Gore Jr.
RB Southern Miss

241. Austin Reed
QB Western Kentucky

cnuball21

Reaction score
If we bring back Tyron, sign and C and vet RB in FA I love it.

DRob’s stock is soaring after the senior bowl.

Sydla

Reaction score
You went in looking to just draft defense early and frankly, it was a decent draft. I could live with it. I actually like Turner as a C prospect.

Dallas would never do it but I would totally be OK with using another premium pick on a DT. That being said, I am hoping they actually spend some money on a FA DT that can play and that frees up early picks for other positions of need.

Gambit

Reaction score
You went in looking to just draft defense early and frankly, it was a decent draft. I could live with it. I actually like Turner as a C prospect.

Dallas would never do it but I would totally be OK with using another premium pick on a DT. That being said, I am hoping they actually spend some money on a FA DT that can play and that frees up early picks for other positions of need.
I want to see more tape on Turner but he looks like a dude who can play in the NFL. There are a few late round guys Limmer the C and a few T late I like too.

I'm hoping with a new DC they actually put a premium DT and LB. And Robinson, well he was there and couldn't pass him up lol

calicowboy54

Reaction score
24. Byron Murphy II
DT Texas

56.Darius Robinson
EDGE Missouri

87. Payton Wilson
LB NC State

172. Charles Turner
OC LSU

212. Isaiah Williams
WR Illinois