My long awaited Draft thoughts...

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
Just kidding nobody gives a crap. Here is what I would like to see.

One of the following scenarios as I don't think we can do both.

Round 2
Either move up to snag Delmas around the 40 mark. Those thinking he will be there at 51 will be wiping away tears Saturay night.
or
Take one of Robeskie or Brace at 51. Gotta think one of them is there. Robeskie is my official guess.

Round 3
If we don't trade up in the second....
I would like to see us move up from 3.05 to the late 2nd round 2.25-2.28ish to get Duke Robinson.

Round 4

Rashad Johnson or Jason Williams please

Round 5-As part of some of the above trades, we likely trade away one of the 5ths, a 6th and likely a 7th with a future year pick going as well.

Terrance Taylor

So my official guess is...
Robeskie
Robinson
Johnson
Taylor

MCowboys

Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan;2741420 said:
Round 2
Either move up to snag Delmas around the 40 mark. Those thinking he will be there at 51 will be wiping away tears Saturay night.

Round 4

Rashad Johnson or Jason Williams please

I agree that there is a good chance Delmas won't be there at 51, but Rashad Johnson in the 4th round? How does he fall that much? I don't even understand why he is even rated lower than Delmas to begin with?

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
MCowboys;2741445 said:
I agree that there is a good chance Delmas won't be there at 51, but Rashad Johnson in the 4th round? How does he fall that much? I don't even understand why he is even rated lower than Delmas to begin with?

We have the first pick in the 4th :p: . Might be wishful thinking.

MCowboys

Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan;2741454 said:

I really hope you're right. I am a big fan of Rashad Johnson, but I'd be really shocked if he made it out of the 3rd round. I actually would be fine with us taking him with either our 2nd or 3rd round pick.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan;2741454 said:

What? No wager? Chicken. Stand by your stuff. :D

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan;2741644 said:
LOL...yeah not as confident about Rashad in the 4th as I am that Delmas won't be there at 51.

Hey it was a good wager on your part. But I don't think Dallas takes him, even if 1) they stay pat & he slides to them or 2) they trade up.

There are too many rumors of Dallas wanting a WR, DE or OLB at the top spot. And I think there is an outside chance of OL being selected there. Then there is always the wildcard, or maybe I should say wildcat, James Casey. :)