My Mock Draft

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
I have no particular team targets for this but I am including a trade down to the late first round so that we pick up an extra 3rd rounder.

1. Sinorice Moss WR Miami(FL)- He's got excellent speed, runs good routes, and is a threat in the return game. Even with the signing of TO, we're still extremely thin at WR and Moss could turn into a real game-breaker in the future.

2. Mark Anderson LB/DE Alabama- Possesses the size, speed, and athleticism to be a successful OLB in the NFL. Does a good job of getting to the QB, and showed good change of direction skills that should make him project well in coverage too.

3a. Babatunde Oshinowo NT Stanford- Has plenty of experience in the 3-4 and is very intelligent. He isn't the most athletic player, but he uses his strength and intelligence to excel at the point of attack and get into the backfield with consistency.

3b. DeMario Minter CB/S Georgia- Has played CB in college, but I think his tools project best to S at the next level. He doesn't shy away from contact and supports the run well, but he's also got plenty of speed to stay with just about any receiver.

5. Ryan Cook OL New Mexico- Played C in college, but he's also had experience at T as well. He has the size and strength to match up well against NTs. He also gets off the ball well enough and moves well enough in space to play at T as well.

6. Marques Colston WR Hofstra- Small school player that has really shown up on the national scene in post-season bowl games. He's got the ability to go up and get the ball combined with enough speed to get some seperation.

7. Anthony Schlegel ILB Ohio State- Local kid with a real mean streak. Strong player on the interior that excels against the run and is capable of putting pressure on the QB.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
If our first day looks like that I'll hurt people.