My new most favorite way to annoy my wife, EVER!!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasCowpoke said:
This may be the most sustained aerobic exercise this kid’s done in the past month.

lmao....kid looks like a frog or jabba the hut in the opening.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
I'm shocked TB let his music video get posted ;)

That was my American Idol audition... Simon wasn't impressed, but Paula really dug my scene...

I think they were still in shock from the previous audition... it was Yeager doing his mime of "It's Raining Men"...

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
trickblue said:
That was my American Idol audition... Simon wasn't impressed, but Paula really dug my scene...

I think they were still in shock from the previous audition... it was Yeager doing his mime of "It's Raining Men"...
HEY Randy gave me a YEAH DAWG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

jamez25

Reaction score
there actually was a mime on American Idol this past week....it was a girl mime though...that video was pretty entertaining.now I have to search for that song .

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
jamez25 said:
there actually was a mime on American Idol this past week....it was a girl mime though...that video was pretty entertaining.now I have to search for that song .
Banthis.com has the video of the crunked out dude that saw his audition while he was in jail. He was the they had to use subtitles on....Can You Dig It :D

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasCowpoke said:
Hate to tell that kid, but that STILL ain't gonna get him laid!!

Ah...but when he gets older and has a few dollars he can go and....awww never mind :D