My New Puppy Romo

Kristi

I Rue Everything
Reaction score
My family and I adopted 4 month of rescue shih tzu from the flood areas last night. He is a purebred with papers and microchipped. He is in desperate need of a hair cut, but beneath the fur he has a really cute face, cute little black nose. I took one shaggy pic and after I get him to the groomers this week I will take some cute pics. He is a ball of energy. He has this cute little bounce in him. He does resemble our last shih tzu quite a bit which made me miss her, but I know she knows we are giving him a GREAT home. He is not scared of my wheelchair at all -- likes to play in the wheels so I have to be careful of where I am going. He's slipping and sliding all over the wood floor. He was/is a bit timid, but that should change in the next couple of days.

Now for the name of the puppy. I had my heart set on Winston and was going to name him that, but dad wasn't really feeling it (I wasn't really to tell ya the truth) so on the drive to get the puppy I was like, I was thinking about naming him something after the Cowboys like Romo, but wasn't sure they (my Viking loving family) would like it. Dad LOVED it. He's like yeah, lets name him Romo. It's short, easy to remember. I love it! I'm still thinking Winston for a middle name. Does Romo Winston sound good?

The puppy LOVES the name. He already responds to the command of "Romo Sit." Well, sorta. :p:

I think come football season it will be a little confusing for him when I am yelling at Romo on TV, but we will cross that bridge when the time comes. ;)

Romo
http://i79.***BLOCKED***/albums/j137/browneyedgirl7928/Romo/romo1.jpg

He is just a big ball of fur right now. He likes the sound my cell makes when it takes a pic so he looks right at it. Too bad the image quality is so poor. More pics to follow after his grooming appointment tomorrow. I have the Cowboys collar and leash picked out on DC.com for him when he gets a little bigger.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Too cool, Kristi...

Dogs rule... I appreciate that mine lets me live in her house... I'm pretty sure that it's just because she hasn't figured out how to open an Alpo can on her own...