My new video download HERE...

cowboygolfer

Reaction score
Hey Hustler, I tried to force windows to play it and it wont work, any help would be appreciated I am jonesing for this video.

cowboygolfer

Reaction score
That did it.

Calico......Epic Backs now this. I love it brother. You got some real skill.

JGalt

Reaction score
Thanks for the video Calico. I just never get tired of watching the Cowboys smack around the racial slurs.

calico

Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words.

It looks like I might be able to get the receivers video done this weekend. I already have alot of footage captured and since I am in a huge fight with my girlfriend (apparently I did something wrong, I just haven't figured out what yet and she won't tell me) so I will have the week or so to capture vids before work.

JDSmith

Reaction score
calico said:
Thanks for all the kind words.

It looks like I might be able to get the receivers video done this weekend. I already have alot of footage captured and since I am in a huge fight with my girlfriend (apparently I did something wrong, I just haven't figured out what yet and she won't tell me) so I will have the week or so to capture vids before work.

I'm guessing you spent too much time working on the video and ignored her. Making a new vid should fix that right up. ;)

calico

Reaction score
LoL, I wish it was that. She was angry with me before the video.

irishwaste

Reaction score
I do believe I reccomended this song for your Julius Jones video a while back. Hopefully my advice paid off, but either way its some GREAT work man.

calico

Reaction score
^^ as soon as you recommended it, I looked it up and it so happens it was my favorite song from the Snatch soundtrack.

lkelly

Reaction score
Excellent video. I'll send this out to any Skins fan I know.

A couple of things I would have loved to have seen (but I'm sure it was based on the available footage):

Emmitt running
Dorsett running (more)
Deion - did he have any picks or kick returns?

Keep up the good work!

dstew60105

Reaction score
heavyg said:
I downloaded it and it will not play? I have downloaded other videos from you and they worked fine. It says its an MP4 file?

I downloaded it and tried to play it with quicktime, but it kept saying Quicktime didn't understand file. Any suggestions?

Don

novadog

Reaction score
jay i'm downloadin now
dude we need to get in touch
and i need to send you some DVRs and such for what we talked about before

gimmie a msg on here sometime and we'll kick it

-james

calico

Reaction score
James, what is up man. Its been a long time, almost 2 years since we last hung out. PM me your email address and I will try to catch you on AIM.

ljs44

Reaction score
TREMENDOUS VIDEO!!!! History of Domination. nuff said!