My Senior Year Highlight Tape

TheCowboy

Reaction score
Just finished it today. Please tell me what you think. (And be honest, no liars. :D) Also it would be a great if you could leave a like on the video and leave a comment on the youtube video website. Thank you!

[youtube]xiDoiXqhbXY[/youtube]

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
from looking at that you have good upper body strenght, but your stiff in your lower body which causes you to be uprite too much. I would work on your quickness and footwork before you move to the next level.

you show good promise Good Luck

TheCowboy

Reaction score
diehard2294;4830582 said:
from looking at that you have good upper body strenght, but your stiff in your lower body which causes you to be uprite too much. I would work on your quickness and footwork before you move to the next level.

Thanks man I really appreciate it.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
diehard2294;4830582 said:

Agree with this, good upper strength but slower feet. You stand upright too much. I also noticed that when you flatten/block someone out of the play, you tend to stand there looking at him. Practice releasing and looking for someone else to hit :) Always keep those feet moving and bend at the knees more.

Otherwise, you are on the right track. Practice, practice and more practice will pay off, good luck.

TheCowboy

Reaction score
dexternjack;4830807 said:
Agree with this, good upper strength but slower feet. You stand upright too much. I also noticed that when you flatten/block someone out of the play, you tend to stand there looking at him. Practice releasing and looking for someone else to hit :) Always keep those feet moving and bend at the knees more.

Otherwise, you are on the right track. Practice, practice and more practice will pay off, good luck.
Thanks man, really hoping to play at the D1-AA level. It would be a dream that is somewhat realistic because many D1-AA schools have undersized lineman like my self (6'0"). If not I am 100% fine with D2 if I have the talent level for that division.

TTexasTT

Reaction score
lol Man you made some of those guys look like complete fools. Like the others have said, more foot work. Do you have knee issues? Some of the time it looks like youre trying to protect your knees.

TheCowboy

Reaction score
TTexasTT;4841566 said:
lol Man you made some of those guys look like complete fools. Like the others have said, more foot work. Do you have knee issues? Some of the time it looks like youre trying to protect your knees.
I know what you mean but I am not sure why I do that. I never had any injuries ever since I started football. Weird.