My Take Today

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
First off, Jenkins is a coward. Now that I have that out of the way, more on the defense. I know it looked terrible, but our defense actually played fairly well, at least in the first half. The offense kept turning the ball over and putting them in extremely poor field position. Not to mention that the offense provided absolutely no help today, causing our defense to be on the field all day long. They simply gave out in the second half after being on the field all day long. They also caused some turnovers for a change. Many may not agree with me, but I thought the D hung in there as long as they could.

The offense, on the other hand, is pathetic. It's amazing how much Romo means to this team. I put most of the fault regarding the QB situation with Wade and the offensive coaching staff. How in the hell could they not know we needed to pick up a backup QB in the off season that could at least give us a chance to win. Extremely poor decision. The O line is terrible, especially Flo and now Columbo. I know the opposing defenses can just stack the line because they know our backup QBs can't get the ball downfield, but Flo has been getting beat like a government mule. Add the penalties and you have a disaster. Unless Flo's shoulder is causing him to play so poorly (or some other unknown injury), Jerry will regret resigning him for so much $ for years to come. Columbo has been playing like crap as well. He showed some fire against Tampa Bay, but he's still getting beat. The run blocking (or lack thereof) should absolutely embarrass our OL to death. They're huge, but have no heart and are a bunch of *******.

I know the offensive play-calling is limited due to our QB situation, but we can't get the ball to our receivers even when the QB does get time. I think our passing offense makes even the Raiders look like a top notch bunch offense. Oh hell, why go on. WE SUCK!!!!!

Maybe, just maybe, when we come off the bye with most of our players back, these guys will grow a set. I do know this. If we don't beat the Skins two weeks from today, our season is OVER. What a waste of such a promising season. We all overestimated our talent.