My try at a mock

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
1st: UMass OT Vladimir Ducasse -- This guy is HUGE and can move. Also is supposed to be really smart, 3.8 GPA.

2nd: Baylor C JD Walton -- Tough and smart.

3rd: Murray State DE Austen Lane -- Sleeper in the mode of Jason Hatcher. Ultra productive at FCS level. 11 sacks, 19.5 TFL in 09. 12 and 22 in 08. 6'7" 270.

4th: Clemson WR Jacoby Ford -- Fast, fast, fast. /eval

6th: Wake Forest DT Boo Robinson -- Jay Ratliff part 2. Very active and productive in the SEC.

7th: South Carolina DE Clifton Geathers -- Raw, but has great measurables. 6'8" 280. 4.9 40.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3247203 said:
7th: South Carolina DE Clifton Geathers -- Raw, but has great measurables. 6'8" 280. 4.9 40.

Love it. Geathers has become one of my biggest pets in this draft.

RS12

Reaction score
Like the last 3 better than the first 3.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3247252 said:
and the rest?

Love rounds 4, 6 and 7.

I like Ducasse but think there will be better options there. Walton is sold but to be honest I think there will be comparable players later in this draft. Lane is probably my least favorite pick. I just have not seen much from him that impresses me but to be honest, I also have not gotten much exposure to Austen Lane to make a honest assessment.

VACowboy

Reaction score
I like it. I think you'll be surprised at where Ducasse goes. If we could trade up in round 2 and get Pouncey, this draft is a home-run.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
VACowboy;3247444 said:
I like it. I think you'll be surprised at where Ducasse goes. If we could trade up in round 2 and get Pouncey, this draft is a home-run.
nfldraftcountdown has him rated 5th overall tackle w/ underclassmen

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
I'm down with a Pouncey,Johnson and Baluga draft.

Our O-line has zero depth and most of them are overrated old pieces of trash.

Monster Heel

Benched
Reaction score
If the Cowboys pick a guy from UMass in the first round, I'm turning it off right there. :laugh2: