My Update....So far this year

ODawg

Benched
Reaction score
We have a kicker yall...thats right we have a darn kicker....OhMyyGodddd....and let me say its sad to see LA73 and KJ19 go and DAT59 Retire....but I tell ya we are on the up and up everybody. We are going to make a run this year I just know it. We still need to address the O-Line a bit but I feel we will...so far we got Fabini a parcells draft-pick, Columbo is better and so is Rivera...We have FLO back n healthy...also he is stronger I might add. T.O. is here and I think he will behave (Like Austin Powers)...he has too, he would be stupid not to. He wants to show the nation. Bledsoe will have a banner year along with witten and jones. Explosive offense and solid "D" will be the norm for Big D. The division race will be between us and the "Deadskins" this year. I like what Washington has done so far but we have the edge. The media may not want to admit it but by the time FA is over along with the Draft they will have no choice but to give us our Daps...The only thing holding us back this year is the dreaded Injury Bug. I must say if we get Lavar then I gotta say HELL YA. Heres to that 6th Ring everybody...GodSpeed fellow fans....Peace

ODawg

Benched
Reaction score
thanks...I thought I made some valid points but I guess not....stay hott yall

ODawg

Benched
Reaction score
okie dokie and howdy doo....what a bright reply I tell ya...Im out like Rome...yous guys are lame 2night....its sad but true...Peace

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Sorry ODAWG...I didn't quite get what you were saying would you mind repeating that