My Wish List for today

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone...I might be 39, but I am still sending my list to the Claus:

1) solid victory over Philly today...we owe them big time...not just for the loss earlier in the year, but for basically owning us since the turn of the century...clinching the division and at least the 3rd seed today would be a nice starter

2) for Parcells and Zimmer to start pushing some buttons to generate a pass rush and not just today, but for next week and the playoffs as well...w/o it, we have real potential to be a one and done team in the "tournament"

3) DeMarcus Ware to finish the season with 10+ sacks...he needs 2 1/2 in two games...next weeks QB Jon Kitna, has been sacked 58 times in 15 games...(hello Zimmer, wake up)

4) for TO to have at least one TD today

5) for Julius Jones to finish strong this season

6) for "Merriman is better than Ware" threads to go away forever

7) for Parcells to show some fire on the sidelines, like he used to in his prime

8) for Terrance Newman to play huge in the remaining games and show what idiots people were for not putting this guy in the probowl...would love to see him take one to the house to ice a win in the playoffs (or today, which is also a playoff game)

9) for GB somehow being the 6th seed if we are the 3rd seed...I hate them and Favre too...would love to see us send the clown off in humuliating fashion...maybe with another 4 or 5 pick gem

10) and the ultimate wish- for that 6th Lombardi Trophy in February 2007

David

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
May all your wishes come true. Merry Christmas David.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dbair1967;1256243 said:
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone...

3) DeMarcus Ware to finish the season with 10+ sacks...he needs 2 1/2 in two games...next weeks QB Jon Kitna, has been sacked 58 times in 15 games...(hello Zimmer, wake up)

6) for "Merriman is better than Ware" threads to go away forever

10) and the ultimate wish- for that 6th Lombardi Trophy in February 2007

David

And Merry Christmas you you also, and Happy Holidays as well.

I agree on #6, but as you know some posters would say, for #3, if Merriman needed 2.5 sacks, he would get it on the 1st play of the game, yes because he is that good. arrrrggghhhh!!!!!

I'm with on #10.

And I will be at the game today, wishing DWare on for those 2.5 sacks....

Rustinpeace21

Reaction score
every week i hope newman makes a play, but he just covers his guy. Which is good enough for me

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Merry Christmas David!

I'm wishing for the same things to come true too, #9 would be awesome

hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and got what they wanted, or something that they didn't want, but really like

Hoov

Reaction score
Besdies a cowboys win im wishing for glenn and witten to get TD's. im in the finals for my fantasy league, the other guy has romo and barber but im up by 10 right now. winner gets 1400, loser gets 800, so for once i'll hope barber doesnt get a td.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
No 50" LCD with 1080 DPI on your list? I totally don't know what that is, but I want it. :)